• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH-3.net TO KHPlanet.com

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Jul 21, 2008.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Unfortunately all this costs money so we'll have to keep those ads. Secondly if you have content and want to contribute its fine saying you want to help but the best thing would be to send me stuff :)

Im almost done with setting the site up on khplanet.com so will let you know later today, whats happening.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I was wondering. When the address changes, would it redirect you to there if you go to the old address?

3. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

TradeDemon said it would redirect you to the new site, but I don't know for sure, he could change his mind.

4. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

This is going to be cool.
    I wanted to say that in the KH2 section I made a walkthrough thread I thought that if we make a professional looking walkthrough then the site would get more hits and members.

5. That is a really nice idea Dyl!

TD you could assign different memebrs different sections of the game (provided they wanted to do it of course) and do detailed walkthroughs of each. Perhaps if anyone dares the locations of the secret items o_O

6. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Walkthroughs are tough but indeed would bring in awesome levels of traffic and new visitors if completed properly. Whoever is interested in a particular project or task please let me know, so we can discuss it over pm and get these tasks going.

Yes different people will have different sections so as to ease workload. Lastly initially i will simply re-direct the main site to khplanet.com links to the forum will still send us here. After the main site establishes itself, we will switch the link to the forum as well. It has to be done slowly :)

Any more questions then just ask.

7. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

I could write a few guides for KH2 if you like. A walkthrough, extras guide, etc etc.

I've played the game so many times, it couldn't take more than a few days to a week. lol

8. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Please post that in my thread and I'll give you a job.
    TradeDemon if you don't mind I'll run the walkthrough.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  9. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

As long as the Arcade and it's highscores are still saved,im fine with this.

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind doing a walkthrough. Although, I would prefer to do it on KH2, because I am more familiar with that game.

11. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Ok guys I've opened a new forum called Editorial Team (Its subforum of News & Announcements) Lets get in there and start organising these new projects e.g. walkthroughs and anything else :)

Chocodybl, where did you start your thread, I will move it to the editorial team forum.

See you there.

12. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Ii's in KH2 section.
    Shall I be in charge of the walkthrough TD

13. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Thanks i have moved it to the Editorial Team forum, and yes since you thought of the idea (or were the first) i suggest you lead it for now :)

14. rikulover2323

rikulover2323 New Member

It looks very nice, I cant wait to see the thing up and running!!

15. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Ok the site is now pretty much live, I have moved a couple of old articles from the kh-3.net archive and even added a few more recent ones. Feel free to check it out. For now I will be updating much of the site myself but im hoping over the coming months more people will help out and contribute to the site.

16. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Just checked it out, still looks great! Can't wait until you move the forums to it! : )

17. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Yuup next stop forums but probably won't happen for atleast a month, as I have some other projects to deal with right now..... :)

18. Well then sounds like the site is coming along nicely. If the forums are going in a month then i supoose its nearly completed. Hope the site will run smoothly though!

Note that im a little bugger for finding crapped up links and such. So watch out TD I shall be criticizing anything that doesnt work properly! :cool:

19. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Wow, i went to the site and it looks facinating. Looks tight. Ill be waiting for the new notifications and updates! Nice TD!

20. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

ShadowDestroyer: yuup thats what we need testers :) So I look forward to you trying to find kinks on the site lol.

Theres a whole load of news that needs to go up, you probably all knew about the recent private party in Japan, and all the new stuff thats been announced. I hope to have that news up on the planet site very soon. Hence me not having been here over the last week or so, but im back every other day now so any questions just let me know. Otherwise simply watch this space for more updates.