• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH-3.net TO KHPlanet.com

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Nothing's wrong with the Arcade. Just they have not added the navbar for it...For now go through it by the link.

2. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Looking nice, its refreshing. Though I don't use the homepage the resemblance is great.

Btw Zee, maybe a AnimeMB link at the top? ^^

3. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

AWESOME! It looks great! Except there are a few problems with text being too close to Avy's in Social Groups

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah I saw the samething with profile messages, just a small glitch I'm sure could be fixed or ignored. The updates are nice though, way to go!

5. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Yeah, looks nice! It'll take some getting use too, but I like it.

EDIT: And profiles actually work? YES I've been waiting for that forever!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  6. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Wow. Site looks nice. Not sure if i like it as much but i can live with it, lol. If it gets annoying i'll switch to kh-3.net. It's really hard for me to navigate from the main page to the forums.

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I LUV THIS NEW CHANGE!! I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUUUUUUUUUUUUV IIIIIIIIT!! THX TRADEDEMON!!

[​IMG]

8. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

A new site comes with new features. We will be starting up a video show on youtube.

9. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Just found the profile customization feature. Its BOSS!

10. Keyblade Barrer92

Keyblade Barrer92 New Member

sooo..is this goin to be like Myspace.com??

11. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I love this new layout. So smexy!

12. Snapple

Snapple New Member

I'm loving loads of new features. *u* And the lovely layout~ <3

13. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Glad everyone has taken a liking to the new features and look. Remember any problems or issues just drop me a PM. I know the arcade link is missing so will try to get that fixed soon.

14. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Ok,so there still is an arcade.Was wondering what had happened to it.I like the layout,pretty cool.Good Job!

15. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I have the Link in my Signature for the time being. Or you could change the layout to the old one to get there by yourself through the original link yourself if you want to.

EDIT
    Woo, now there's less room being taken up by that link! ^^
    Seems kind of empty now... XD

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  16. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Ok link is now up, please let me know if there are any new bugs with the arcade and I'll take a look. It's possible that changing the skin might have introduced some new bugs, but hopefully it'll all be working fine.

EtherealSummoner likes this.
  17. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

The arcade link is working. Thx. ^^