• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH V.s. FF

Discussion in 'Square-Enix Games' started by Flare, Jul 4, 2007.

Which one is better?

1. Kingdom Hearts Owns

24 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Final Fantasy Pwns

18 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

What SoraBrawl said! But really the oldies a goody.

2. Boooo on you all. Well I don't know much abotu FF that's why I'm a huge fan of KH cause I know so much about it.

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Kingdom Hearts pwns. End of discussion.

4. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

No, it's not. :D I like both of them veryyyy much but I still go for FF. There are so many different stories and characters, I just love most of them! FFX-2 wasn't so good...

5. dualblade

dualblade Break!

i love both series,but im going with KH.the battle system and music won me over for this one.of course,FFXIII's battle system looks like it will be even better then the KH2 one

6. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

Yay! KH is winning.

I hate turn-based battles, I prefer simple, straightforward, hack-and-slash games like KH2 and Crisis Core.

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Man. This is going to be real hard. I'm a fan of both game. I had ordered FFVIII from Amazon & it should be here tomorrow. The Kh series are real good with a great story with all of us coming up with so many theories. The FF series are real good with good side quests & characters & lots more. SO hard to choose. I have to think about this one.

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

It is hard to choose one over the other.I love both,just used the batle system for my vote on this one.Too be honest KH will probably win.This is a KH forum after all,you probably wouldnt be here if you didnt like KH,but liking that game doesnt mean you like FF.

9. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Guys don't bump thread. This thread was practically 6 months old.

10. Virtuoso

Virtuoso New Member

im gonna have to go with KH.

i like their battle system better than FF's turn-based system, but i think one of the best turn-based system in the series was FFX. no atb, just classic turn-based action. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.