• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH3D, Why are Sora and Riku still children?!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Hatori, Aug 15, 2011.

1. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

^ Data Xemnas, duh

2. Roxion

Roxion New Member

actually, I think the new threads that Sora and Riku will get will look similar to Terra, Aqua, and Ventus' clothing, that is to say it will have pieces of armor on it and they will obtain keyblade armor.

3. TheKnightofAwesome

Still doesn't explain why they're kids in the game. I still stand by Data forms.

4. Roxion

Roxion New Member

well, I think they're in a kinda dream state, and that's how they picture themselves when they're dreaming, how they looked when all this crazy stuff started

5. TheKnightofAwesome

so basically that the Mark of Mastery exam takes place in like a "subconscious level"? but in Birth By Sleep Aqua and Terra took the exam through a battle right? so where would the consistency be?

6. Roxion

Roxion New Member

well, keep in mind that for Terra and Aqua, the test was issued by an actual Keyblade Master, Yen Sid is no longer a master, so maybe this is somehow a way to compensate for that

7. TheKnightofAwesome

But isn't Mickey a master? why can't he do the exam?

8. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I believe their children because it's another stunt to try to inform new players of the story.

9. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Awesome siggy, Legacy.

10. TheKnightofAwesome

how do you figure?

11. Angel

Coded was the same way and the game has so many titles it's hard for new players to learn the story.

12. TheKnightofAwesome

But I don't see how giving them their KH1 clothes helps players learn the story.

13. Angel

I'm thinking it'll inform of previous titles while having it's own story.

Like Coded, the story was similar to Kingdom Hearts 1 and Chain of Memories but being it's own story.

14. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Fools...all of you..besides KBL anyway..

They are no longer in Data form. That shit is over. Play the game if you haven't.

Said that earlier. They are in a dream state, making them fight their biggest opponents. Which, when they fought them they were in a younger state. well besides sora.

No, it could be part of it, not the whole thing. Or it could be to get them where they need to be before taking the exam

Yen Sid, is a MASTER, if he wasn't he wouldn't be able to teach Mickey, you don't lose power because you don't use it. And seeing how Yen Sid summoned the two and put Mickey through it, (well maybe he put him through it) I'm sure he would have no problem yet

Yen Sid will probably do it, he is the one that summoned them. It is really unsure if Mickey is a master im sure he is tho

-_- really?

What i'm thinking as well

15. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Do you really have to be so arrogant StarKiller? None of us know much about Dream Drop Distance as of yet so you can't really say that XXX is right and XXX is wrong.

16. Roxion

Roxion New Member

1. That's not very nice :mad:
    2. Yen Sid is an EX-Master, he said in bbs he forfeited that title

17. Kru

Kru New Member

They're taking the Mark of mastery exam ,, Who knows what goes on in those.. .-.

18. Angel

I'ma comment because I can.

Your perfectly right but events in previous games can also rule out the possibilities of certain scenarios in Dream Drop Distance.

To be specific, I think he said "doffed that mantle."

Well the Mark of Mastery is only a small portion of the game.

EDIT:
    As for the "Dream State", I can't honestly comment on this for one main reason:
    I do not know how "Dreams" manifest in Kingdom Hearts.

Now, I relate "Dreams" with "Dive to the Heart". Here, you are presented with three choices.

1. Dream Sword
    2. Dream Staff
    3. Dream Shield
    You know where I am going? I hope lightbulbs are developing?! Well that is all I will say for now.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  19. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Good thing I never said this Is right and this is wrong or this comment would be toward me

Doesn't mean he lost the power to be a master! Just the title of master. Again he probably will put them through the test sense he summoned them