• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH3D, Why are Sora and Riku still children?!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Hatori, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

See I haven't seen a whole lot of KH DDD trying to stay spoiler free until I get the game, I know I screwed up when BBS came out, and well that's different this time. So until I beat this game, I don't think I'll be able to come up with any more boss theories for a while :( or know about Why Sora and Riku are younger in this one.

2. heartsride

heartsride New Member

sora and riku are sent back to right before their world became a sleeping world

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  3. StrikeReaper

StrikeReaper New Member

The reason that sora and riku are in kh1 look is beacause they take the look they had when the world fell into sleep and that which happened after Sora sealed Kingdom Hearts in KH1. the look may not be the best but they are way cooler then KH1.

4. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

I didn't get it at first, but I think it links into the idea of the sleeping worlds.

5. tyekiller77

tyekiller77 New Member

My answer (no spoilers)

Yen Sid says at the beginning, via flashback, that sora and riku must go back and relearn their mastery of the keyblade to become true keyblade masters. Their reason for reverting to past forms is because they go back to the point their world is put to sleep and they have not begun their KH1 shenanigans. Hopefully this answers your question, and as a teasing hint your mention of time travel has A LOT to do with DDD

6. Elfdemon

Elfdemon Member

They're in younger bodies simply because of Yen Sid's magic. He used his magic to give them their younger bodies to sort of help with the whole starting over from scratch for the Mark of Master exam thing.