• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KHP 2014 Roadmap

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I wholeheartedly agree.

2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Anything that you guys may need help with just lemme know. I have some nice software and gear for podcasts and videos. Should be an interesting thing to see.

3. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I stand by my previous belief that quality is what's best for this forum. What I think we should do is actually stop focusing so much on RP. I don't know what it is about some people. But they get really pissy with grown adults pretending to be someone else via the internet... ahem.

What we should focus on is news and KH related discussion. That's the reason people come to forums in the first place. How many of you found this sight because you were looking for KH related news? I for one did not type in "KH forum with some rp" if you did that's cool too. I just don't think it happens very often.

4. Taboo Sho

That's totally how I found this site ._.

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

If you haven't noticed, there are spoiler and youtube tags. (Instructions on how to use them here.) They're not great, but they are changes, so report bugs if there are any. The spoiler tags were made to match the light skin, so those who are using the black skin will have to wait for a spoiler tag that matches.

Go nuts!

6. Taboo Sho

I knew those were new lol.

Concerning the near future, I have a few ideas I'll be running by Vox and Destiny myself. I'm glad to be home though.

7. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Good! ^_^

Why not post it here, so everyone can comment?