• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KHPlanet Member's Chat

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Aug 27, 2010.

1. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Even at night I'm not "scared" of Slender. I've played it so many times that the overall effect is lost on me. Yes I jump if he suddenly appears in front of me, as I round a corner or something, but I'm not shaking in my boots as I walk through the game. Slender Mod is scarier as it uses atmospheric music to get the player in a tense mood.

Slenderman by himself is still scary. If I was being followed by him in real life, I know I'd be overcome with fear.

2. Noir

Noir

Anyway, those are just surprises by a tall person with no face...

3. TheKnightofAwesome

One who likes to hunt children....

4. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

And who enjoys tentacle r*ping children who he catches...

5. TheKnightofAwesome

Actually, it's uncertain what he does with the kids he captures. the common belief is that he either kills or eats them, but it's not 100% certain. trust me, I've done my research.

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

... I don't even want to know what you guys are talking about.

7. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Google 'Slenderman'.
    It'll be fun ;)

8. EtherealSummoner

.... No thank you. Would rather be innocent of the knowledge.

9. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

It's honestly not that scary. It's a myth about a faceless deformed man in a suit who kidnaps children, and countless games have been made about it. That's it. It makes your pulse race when you play it at night and the Slenderman is just standing there next to you, but it's more of a thriller game than a scary game.

10. TheKnightofAwesome

It's an "Atmospheric Survival Horror game" it uses the atmosphere of a forest at night to set you in the mood. If you don't want to play Slender, then try watching Marble Hornets. Slenderman only appears in a handful of episodes and it's actually very interesting. Can't wait for the next Entry.

11. EtherealSummoner

... It's a game? :confused:

12. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

...Nevermind, my friend. Just carry on being innocent/ignorant to Slenderman.

13. Noir

Noir

It's.
    My.
    Frikin.
    Birthday.

14. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Happy birthday Azure!

15. Noir

Noir

Thank you Reprise, I appreciate it...

16. EtherealSummoner

*Checks Calendar* DX Your birthday does not exist on the KHPlanet's calendar. Therefore, you do not exist at all but is actually a computer-programmed humanoid who believes that he is living with a soul and spirit when all you are is 0s and 1s. Happy Birthday and be blessed.

17. Noir

Noir

I'm not a robot...
    i'll be in the corner thanks to you^

18. TheKnightofAwesome

Hey everyone. I just started a new Facebook page. please like me, I'll be promoting new stories and videos on my fanfiction.net and youtube pages. as cool photos and stories about other fandoms. I'm really appreciate the support.

EDIT: for you lazy people. https://www.facebook.com/TheKnightofAwesome?ref=hl

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  19. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

Dudes! Its Answer Man!! I've been away cuz of school and sports but im trying to get back in the game! So how's everyone and whats been up?

20. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Herro Answer Man! I'm good, thanks.
    How's everyone?