• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KHPlanet Member's Chat

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Aug 27, 2010.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

D: I really want my glasses....

2. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

My mock exams are over! I'm free for the next month or so! Now to get my activity back up... And change my avatar; Halloween is long over.

3. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG][​IMG]

Legend of Zelda references. Hilarious!

4. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Pick one of these words, someone:
    -Movie
    -Debate
    Just pick one randomly, please.

5. Angel

Movie...............................

6. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Thank you; I've been thinking for the last couple of days about what I should do this Thursday. I was wondering whether I should go to a school debate group with a couple of my friends or if I should go to the cinema to see a horror movie with a couple of my other friends. Obviously, I was desparate enough to have to ask someone to pick for me -_-

So! How is everyone?

7. Angel

My mom calls me right and naturally I answered. I hear her screaming like I don't know what's going on and the background sounds just as bad. I hopped up, grabbed my keys, and drove in God knows where direction. She calls back later breathing all hard. She said she is fine. A deer popped out of nowhere and she slammed on the breaks [some of our roads are nothing but woods without streetlights. It's very dangerous] and lost control and I'm assuming it was 'spinning' so she says while there are oncoming traffic. Now she's in the ditch. After I heard that she was fine. I calmed down from the severe heart attack that was sure to ensue and thought to myself. "Dang, And she's driving my car" "Too soon Angel too soon"

Wow! Only I would think of something like that during a serious situation.

8. Lady Starship

Lady Starship New Member

Hello there, just thought I'd drop by here.

Wow Angel, that is something... I hope your mom's alright.

9. Angel

Haha, shes's fine and the car too. ^_^

Oh, I have to say hi in your thread!

10. EtherealSummoner

11. Angel

last day of fall classes!!!!!!

12. EtherealSummoner

Final Exams today and Wednesday... I am scared but I know I can do it... Glory to God... WHEW! And a lot of typing!

13. Angel

i had three finals today back to back to back!

8:00 - 10:00 was spanish. 10:15-12:15 was history of civilizations. 12:30-2:30 was econ!!!

Now i'm finished with all my exams!!! And i can completely flushed everything; i've learned! You got to love the holidays!!!

14. EtherealSummoner

5 weeks of vacation for moi! WHOO HOO... -.- but now I am outside doing decorations and I am afraid of falling off the ladder...

15. Angel

It's quite sad that there's an entire forum and people tend to post entirely in the Roleplay section. Eh. Nothing wrong with that I guess. It's just roleplaying isn't enough for me.

Welp. Bout to get off! I had enough Internet for today!

16. EtherealSummoner

Subscribing to threads is so awesome. Can always keep track as to what is going on on the days that you miss... hint hint. XD

17. Angel

Eh I never subscribe. I should try it.

Side Note: My grades are posted three A's one B. I'm slipping!

18. EtherealSummoner

:) Grades are still good though!

19. Noir

Noir

Sorry, wanted to post in this thread to say something...
    Well, SteveMildred is kinda weird... He doesn't post and is logged on like forever.

20. EtherealSummoner

Heh. He's not bothering anyone so best not to worry.