• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts Destines: Final Battles

Discussion in 'Traditional' started by ADogX, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim Jong-Il

Kim Jong-Il New Member

Needs more bacon

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

^ Everything needs more bacon

Flowers Dancing in the Dead

Jessica didn't know what to do. Craze and the others were dead. Dark Blood was growing stronger. She was losing strength by the fear that took hold of her. She was laying next to the wall in fear as Dark Blood was moving closer. She couldn't move. In a few seconds, Dark Blood was in front of her.

"Well, well. It would seem the only girl here is scared to death. Hahaha! How satisfying! Your fear is joy to me! But before I kill you, pay attention," Dark Blood said. He began to open his arms and began a deep breath. All of a sudden, the bodies of Adam and Leo began to glow. Then, their hearts arose from their bodies. They flew right into Dark Blood. His strength began to rise even more. Dark Blood then exhaled. "How refreshing. The taste is just delightful. But now, I want to see how your heart tastes."

"This is crazy. I...I'm so scared. I don't know what I can do right now. If I fight, I stand no chance. But if I don't, Dark Blood won't be weak enough for Antonio, that is, if he defeated NitonXao. Dammit! What should I do!?" Jessica thought. She was scared out of her mind. Dark Blood's right hand began to shape like a Katana.

"It's been annoying knowing you. And once Antonio gets here, he'll be next. He'll lose sight of himself and be blinded by hate and rage for me killing you all. Yes, I sense he has defeated NitonXao, and NitonXao is no more. So I will leave you with little hope. Say goodbye." Dark Blood began to strike at Jessica.

"Antonio's...alive. NitonXao's dead. That means, there is hope. I can't give up!"
    Jessica thought again. And in that second, Jessica quickly brought out her Keyblades and slashed straight through Dark Blood, having him spit out blood and his chest dripping blood. They were facing back-to-back. "If Antonio's alive...then that means we can't lose. There can't be anymore weakness to show! Antonio WILL defeat you! You can be sure of that! I am Jessica, a Destiny Guardian! I will fight until the end!" Jessica shouted, turning around and pointing her flower Keyblade at Dark Blood.

"Lousy...*cough*...bitch. Now I am mad. If you want to fight me, so be it you stand no chance! This is the end for you, little girl!" Dark Blood shouted, turning around and charging at Jessica. Jessica did the same, while being surrounded by ice. Jessica was going to fight to the end. Nothing will stop her.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  3. Noir

Noir

Go on..keep it up..

4. ADogX

Beauty's Cold Embrace

Jessica shot Ice Shards at Dark Blood from her Keyblades. Dark Blood deflected some, but the rest still hit him. Dark Blood then began shooting Blood Spheres and Blood Spikes at her. But she blocked and dodged all of them. Dark Blood's anger rose.

"Stay still you bitch! You can't block and dodge my attacks forever!" He shouted.

"True, but you got hit by some of my attacks. So I seem to be winning this fight, correct?" Jessica replied. She was growing more confident. Since she knew Antonio defeated NitonXao, she knew he was on his way to her and Dark Blood. Still, she wanted to finish Dark Blood soon because she didn't want Antonio to release his anger when he sees what happened to Adam and the others.

"Don't get too cocky. You already know that you will share the same fate as the rest. All of you are weak. Soon, after I kill you, Antonio will follow an even worse death. How I will kill him, I will make sure his soul and spirit no longer exist as well!" This angered Jessica right away. She couldn't stand Dark Blood talking so cold and heartless. She loved Antonio, and she didn't want what Dark Blood said to come even close to being true.

"Don't you ever talk about Antonio like that!" She shouted. A tear rolled down her left eye. she then charged at Dark Blood again, but at full force. Ice Shards and other of her ice attacks floated around her. She wasn't going to give any mercy to the man who killed her new family.

Fool. You're just trying to die sooner!" Dark Blood charged at Jessica as well. Both of his hands turned into the shape of Katanas. Within seconds, he and Jessica clashed. Swing after swing was being made. Blood was constantly being spilled between one another. Jessica's clothes got ripped a little more. A hlaf-hour later, they stood 20 feet away from each other. Breathing heavily due to their intense battle. "Heh, I see. So this is why the Destiny Guardian chose you to be one of the Destiny Warriors. You're lasting a lot better than the others. But unfortunately, this where your destiny ends. Let's end it all here," Dark Blood insisted.

"Let's." Jessica began charging power in her Flower Heart Keyblade that was in her right hand. She put max energy and power in her Heart of Destiny Keyblade and put it all in Flower Heart. She was ready to lunge one final attack. And in the instant she and Dark Blood gained as much power as they could. It began. When they got close enough, they stuck at each other. Jessica was now facing the stairway to the next floor in the castle. Dark Blood was facing the bodies of Adam and the others. From Jessica, one final tear fell down her cheek.

"Jessica!"

5. ADogX

Finding Never-Ending Sorrow

Antonio was still trying to get to the floor where Jessica and the others were. Each time he reached a lower floor Heartless came out and attacked him. He had to fight them off as quickly as possible. After finishing off the last Heartless on the 3rd floor, he was ready to descend to the 2nd floor where everyone was fighting.

"I have to hurry and help everyone," Antonio said to himself. "I'm hoping everyone is doing fine. I'm sure they've weakened him enough for me to finish off. But still, did they encounter Alex at all? If they did, I hope that they found a way to negate Dark Blood's control over him." Antonio finished. After five minutes, he nearly arrived at the 2nd floor. Then when he did, he noticed that Dark Blood and Jessica used all of their power and slashed at each other. "Jessica!" Antonio shouted. When he ran into the room, he became completely frozen. His body was shaking with fear. all around the room, there was blood everywhere. The thing that made him begin to cry, was the fact that he saw Craze, Spike, Adam, and Leo's bodies laid next to each other on the other side of the room. They were completely lifeless and dead. then he turned his attention to Dark Blood and Jessica. He saw that Jessica began to bleed at her stomach. She then shed a tear as she looked up at him.

"Antonio...I'm...so sorry. I wasn't...strong enough," She slowly said. Her Keyblade disappeared and she began to fall. Antonio ran to her and held her. They were then facing each other, both in tears.

"J-Jessica. Why? Why did this happen? Why did you risk your life instead of running to me? Antonio asked.

"Because. Adam and the others died and I wanted to avenge them. I also...wanted to show you that I was strong and wasn't just a weak and scared girl,"

"I don't care about that. All I care about is you being alive, safe, and with me. I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!" Antonio shouted. More tears fell down his eyes.

"I see. Then I truly am sorry. It seems I let my thoughts get in the way of reality." Jessica paused for a moment and began to talk again, grabbing Antonio's hand. "Please Antonio...kill Dark Blood. Save all the worlds. Don't just do it for me. Do it for the rest of your family and the friends we've all met in our journey." Jessica became weaker and her eyes began to close.

"No...Jessica please! Don't die!"

"I...love...you" Jessica then died in Antonio's arms. She was now lifeless like the others. Antonio's head was down as he became angry.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He shouted. His voice echoed throughout the whole castle. Dark Blood's back was turned. He was smiling. DARK BLOOD! You...cold-hearted piece of shit! Why!? Why is it that you have to do this!? Huh!? All the lives you've taken!? All the people who have been suffering because of you!? Do you not care about anyone other than yourself!?" Antonio shouted. He laid Jessica's body down and brought out his Keyblades and began to charge at Dark Blood. "Today is the day you die!" Then suddenly, he turned to see Alex coming at him at an incredible speed.

"No Antonio. Today is the day that you die!" Alex shouted. With incredible strength, he used the handle of his Shadow Heart Keyblade and hit Antonio in the head, knocking him out cold.

6. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

huh, Alex comes out of nowhere to fight antonio...what a cool twist! keep this up, this is a good story.

7. ADogX

The Final Three

Alex watched as Antonio fell unconscious to the ground. Antonio was distracted by hate and anger, which gave Alex a wide opening. Dark Blood walked next to him and stared at Antonio.

"Dark Blood, should I kill him now? It's a perfect opportunity," Alex asked.

"No. I want you to kill him where he was originally born. Your old home," Dark Blood explained. "Pick up his body and open up a dark portal. Make sure it leads to a place with many buildings in Fukishima. I'll bring the bodies of the others so Antonio can die with his family. It will hurt him even more."

"Alright." Alex did as Dark Blood told him to. As he and Dark Blood walked through the portal, Antonio was already coming back to conscious. Soon, they were all in the middle of the city Antonio and his brothers were born in. "So, are you sure you want it to be me who kills him?"

"Yes. Antonio would lose more hope if it was his own brother who killed him. He would give up his Will to live." Antonio regained his conscious after Dark Blood said that. "Go. End this now."

8. ADogX

Brother-vs-Brother

"Hey! Where the hell did you take me!?" Antonio shouted as he regained consciousness.

"Are you stupid? Look around," Alex said. "It's the place where we all grew up together. We're in the middle of the city. Just like where you were born, this is where you're going to die." Antonio stood up and brought out his Keyblades.

"Do you really think I'd let that happen!?"

"No, obviously," Dark Blood suddenly spoke out. "Look over there." Dark Blood was pointing to the bodies of Jessica and Antonio's family. "They let themselves die too easily. They're all pathetic and weak. You are no different."

"Shut your mouth!"

"Don't try to act tough Antonio. It took you too long too defeat NitonXao. If you beat him sooner, you could've at least saved Jessica," Alex taunted.

"Tch..." Antonio remembered what NitonXao and Dark Blood said when he first entered Castle Oblivion. "That's right...Alex! Listen to me! NitonXao and Dark Blood have been controling you this whole time! Look at your eyes! They weren't red until you betrayed us! Snap out of it!" Antonio shouted. He didn't want to fight his brother anymore. Since he knew the truth, he wanted Alex to return to reality.

"Stop lying! I chose this path to grow stronger! There's no other reason to it! Don't try to play mind games with me!"

"I'm not lying! If you and Dark Blood manage to kill me, then Dark Blood will kill you! He has been using you all this time to make things easier for him! Don't you get it!? YOU'RE NOT YOU ANYMORE!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP DAMMIT! I don't wanna hear it! You're just trying to get sympathy so you don't die and fail you precious Jessica!"

"That's not true!"

"Yes it is! And I'm going to put an end to your life!" Antonio noticed that Alex's eyes were blinking from red to his regular color on and off. It finally stopped at red.

"D-dammit..." Alex charged at Antonio with his Shadow Heart Keyblade.

"This will be the end of you!"

"Heh, Alex should've listened to him," Dark Blood whispered to himself, smiling.

9. TheDarkOne

TheDarkOne New Member

Really good work Dog (do you mind if i call you that?) im really enjoying the plot :p

10. TheKnightofAwesome

this is getting good... *sits down with bowl of popcorn. can't wait to see what happens next.

11. Kim Jong-Il

Kim Jong-Il New Member

Still needs more bacon.

12. ADogX

Antonio-vs-Alex

Antonio pulled out his Keyblades and blocked Alex's attack. Alex was stronger than before. Antonio then broke through the attack and then slashed at Alex. Alex jumped back to dodge.

"Dammit Alex! Why won't you listen!? I'm telling you! Killing me would just give Dark Blood an easier time to kill you!" Antonio shouted.

"I told you to shut up! You can't trick me!" Alex shouted back. He charged at Antonio once more.

"Dammit! I have no choice but to fight back!" Antonio thought. He then charged at Alex. They constantly landed blows at each other's Keyblades. Powerful surges of energy eradicated through their strikes each time. The began to use their elements against each other. Antonio's fire and Alex's darkness were of equal strength. They began to use Blackfire against each other as well. They both began taking a lead in the battle at different times. Dark Blood just stood and watched.

"Hehehe. I wonder who's gonna win. Both are strong. But only one person can win. This is just too entertaining. Brother against brother! It's just so demonic! Hopefully Antonio dies. If he does, I can just kill Alex while he's under my control. But, if Antonio wins, there's going to be some problems. Let's see how this will end," Dark Blood thought. As he watched, the battle seemed to be coming to an end. Alex seems to have the upper hand.

"Hahaha! What's wrong, brother!? You seem tired! How about I put you to an eternal sleep!?" Alex shouted. He seemed to be having fun while striking Antonio's Keyblades with sheer force.

"Damn! If this keeps up, I might actually..." Antonio tried to think. He thoughts were interrupted because Alex kicked him in the stomach, flying him backwards. Alex then ran in front of him and whacked Antonio's Keyblades out of his hands with his own. He then jumped and kicked Antonio to the ground. Antonio could barely stand, so he was on his knees, breathing heavily.

"It's over. You've lost. But don't worry, you can be with the others again. I'll make this quick and painless."

"Alex..please...come to your senses. This is not you! You were chosen as a Destiny Guardian for a reason! This is not what we were meant to do!"

"Shut up! I chose this path myself. You can't undo what I chose."

"Look inside your heart! You don't want to do this!" After Antonio shouted that, Alex's eyes began to switch from red to black again. It kept switching from red to black over and over, but it landed on red again.

"My heart doesn't decide anything! Now shut up and die!" Alex began to strike Antonio with his Keyblade, however, Antonio pushed the Keyblade away from him and punched Alex in the stomach.

"You don't...have to...do this..." Antonio said, still breathing heavily.

"Enough!" Alex lifted Antonio up in the air by his shirt and kneed him back in his stomach. He then threw Antonio to the ground and stomped on his chest. "Die already dammit!"

"A-Alex...please...stop. We-we're brothers! Please..." Antonio began to shed a tear. This began to make Alex's eyes switch colors again.

"Shut up. Just-just shut up!" Alex's will was trying to overcome Dark Blood's control. Antonio pleas were the key. But Alex lifted his Keyblade into the air, aiming for a vital point in Antonio's chest. "F-forgive...me" Antonio's eyes opened wide. Alex began to strike Antonio.

"ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Antonio, as loud as he could. Alex's eyes permanently turned black, showing he regained control of himself. But it was too late. Alex's arms wouldn't stop moving. And in that moment, Alex's Keyblade struck Antonio through a vital point in the chest. The power was so strong that Antonio spat out a ton of blood. Dark Blood smiled. Alex then noticed what had happened. "I'm sorry...Alex. I didn't save you...fast enough." Antonio's eyes then closed, and he then lay motionless.

13. TheKnightofAwesome

8O Antonio DIES!!!! what a twist! Please tell me it's Dark Blood vs Alex next!

14. ADogX

Alex's Tears

Alex stared at Antonio. though it was sudden, he regained his ability to control his Will. Dark Blood didn't notice this. Tears began to fall down Alex's eyes.

"What...what the hell happened!? Why...why did I just kill Antonio!? What's going on!?" Alex thought. He looked around and saw Adam, Leo, Craze, Spike, and Jessica's bodies. He was filled with even more sadness.

"did...did I do that as well..." Alex asked himself. Dark Blood walked up to him, finally noticing Alex back to normal.

"No," Dark Blood said. Alex turned around to see Dark Blood. He was filled with hate. "You weren't the one who killed them. It was me."

"What!?" Alex's sadness turned to hate.

"While you were under my control, I killed them in the place known as Castle Oblivion. My plan's didn't go full circle though. I didn't think Antonio was able to kill NitonXao. But what happens happens. But now that they're out of the way, you're the last one I have to deal with. It's a shame though. I didn't give Daxma, Xelo, and Xelax their opportunities to kill their Somebodies, like NitonXao had. But don't worry, you're death will be quick and painless," Dark Blood explained. He changed his arm into the form of a Katana. He began to slash toward Alex's head. Alex then lowered his head. "Seems like you've given up. Smart."

"You...bastard." Dark Blood atopped attacking.

"What?"

"How..dare you. You control me, kill my family, and most of all, made me kill Antonio. People like you...make me sick! Don't underestimate me!" Alex shouted. He raised his head and light began to glow around him.

"What!? What the hell's going on here!?"

"You're going to pay for what you've done!" Alex shouted. Instead of his own Keyblade appearing in his left hand, two different Keyblades appeared in both of his hands. They were the weapons known as, the Ultima Weapons. "Get ready to die!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  15. ADogX

Alex-vs-Dark Blood: Part 1

Alex was surrounded by the shine of light. While wielding the Ultima Weapons, he was balanced with Light and Darkness. The balance made him more powerful, and in more control. Dark Blood stood in fear.

"What the hell!? How is this happening!? Antonio was the one who was supposed to eb able to gain this power! Not him!" Dark Blood shouted.

"Well then! Don't you forget, I'm Antonio's twin! We share the same power!" Alex shouted at Dark Blood. Power rose within his Ultima Weapons, and Alex began to walk toward Dark Blood. "You torchered the Worlds of Hope with your sick ways. You think that just because you're powerful, you can do anything, and that everyone must listen to you. I don't understand it.. You took control of my Will, and used me for yours and NitonXao's purposes. You'll pay for everything you've done." Dark Blood stopped feeling fear and began to laugh.

"Hahaha! Do you really think you can kill me!? I'll admit you're stronger than your brother, but that doesn't mean you can beat me! Try if you wish! Antonio was weak! You're just a little stronger," Dark Blood explained.

"You're wrong. Antonio's not weaker than me. When I came back to my senses after I killed him, I secretly felt like he was holding back. Probably because he learned that I was being controlled. In truth, he has the power to kill you." Dark Blood tisked after Alex said that. He now believed what Alex said instantly, knowing that Antonio wouldn't have killed his own brother, knowing the truth.

"Well it doesn't matter! If you're saying you're weaker than him, then I'll have no trouble in killing you!"

"You're wrong. Again. With the power I wield now, I'm just as stong as him now. Not stronger, as strong. I can still feel Antonio's power within me. I feel our power equally now. I'm the darkness, and he's the light, guiding me." Dark Blood grew angry now. He grew tired of Alex's words.

"Enough of this! It's time put you in your place, and eliminate all the obsticles in my goal! If you think you're strong enough, then let's test that theory!"

"No Dark Blood. We're not testing this theory. I'm proving it!" Dark Blood and Alex both charged at each other, and began their fight.

16. ADogX

Alex-Vs-Dark Blood: Part 2

Alex and Dark Blood clashed together, having Dark Blood's arm and hand in the shape of a Katana. Alex stuck Dark Blood with sheer force, and Dark Blood was struggling when trying to block.

"You need to listen for once in your life! No one will respect you! Even if you kill me, there will be others who will fight back. There will be more than those of us who fought you these past two years! you won't stand a chance!" Alex shouted. Dark Blood didn't laugh or smile this time. All he did, was fight back.

"It doesn't matter how many there are! I'll continue to grow stronger! Soon, it won't amtter how many numbers of enemies come at me more than once! I'll kill them all, just like I did to your family! Just like you did to your brother." Dark Blood shouted. This final statement enraged Alex. He began to strike harder, puching Dark Blood in the back. They were now fighting each other in the air.

"I wasn't the one who killed Antonio! It was you! You took control of me and killed him! Don't put me in your situation!" Alex began to use his Darkness and Blackfire. He blinded Dark Blood with his Darkness for a few seconds and then burned him with his Blackfire. Dark Blood shot Blood Spikes, some being blocked by Alex and others cutting him, though none of the attacks were near fatal. The battle seemed about even, but then Alex stepped up his game. "Enough of this! It's time to end this fight once and for all!" Alex kicked Dark Blood backwards into a wall of one of the buildings and began charging power into both his Ultima Weapons. Darkness and Light were bestowed into the tip of the Keyblades. Soon, the blast was big enough to consume Dark Blood.

"What!? You're able to absorb that much energy!?" Dark Blood shouted, recovering from the kick.

"And it's just enough!" Alex lauched the blast of Light and Darkness straight at Dark Blood. It was moving so fast that Dark Blood didn't have time to dodge. When it hit Dark blood, the orb exploded, creating rubble all around. When Alex landed back on the ground, the Ultima Weapons disappeared. The attack he just used wore him out and made him lose energy. "That's it. It's all over," Alex said to himself, breathing heavily as his hands were on the ground.

17. TheKnightofAwesome

and they all lived happily ever after... OR DID THEY!!!!! I doubt this is over just yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.