• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts II: Neo Organization XIII (O.O.C. & S.U.)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

Ok then. Then I'll go find the keyhole then.

EDIT: Actually, know what? I'll leave colliseum since Reaper is there. Thats when I'll go to another place.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  2. Roxion

Roxion New Member

to reo: i had my guy interact with your characters and i would like a respone plz :)

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

May you please have one of your characters talk to Xiana Reo? I had changed around my post & made her be at the World That Never Was.

4. Roxion

Roxion New Member

lol, am i the only 1 who thinks it's funny that the creator of the RP posts the least frequently?

5. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Not really.One of the best RPs on this site in the past only had the creator post a couple times.

6. Yeah, I think I've heard of it before.

7. Roxion

Roxion New Member

ok then, but could u plz put a response to my character's actions? I'm getting bored of waiting :(

8. Yeah he already did, just go back to the thread and read the post. You were givin a command.

9. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Sorry for my oncoming low activity, I'll get my computer to school again in the next week, but before that I'm not maybe able to log on for few days. So if someone interacts with my characters, don't be surprised if I won't be able to answer back.

10. All right, I still need to talk to you about World Occupation, don't forget noz.

11. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Sorry amigo's. I've been a bit busy. What have I missed?

12. Umm so far nothing really to amazing has happened on either sides. We're building up the momentum.

13. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Sorry guys I've been compless for the last week.

14. It's all right, don't sweat it.

15. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I'm off computer for even longer - my laptop is being repaired for few weeks and the PC which I brought to chool can't get the WLAN-signal up. So I'll be using sometimes the school's computers but I can't be on in the forums for a while.

16. Okay but when you get on again, I need to speak with you and the guy that controls faust. You are going to make this whole plot blow up with tension noz ... in a good way ;-)

17. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Reo a few things:

1. You're spamming in the IC thread by adding your OOC comments. That's what this thread is for.

2. No where in any of my posts have I mentioned me being in World That Never Was. If you had read and understood my post you would have realised that.

3. I do not plan on editing my post anytime because of that.

-KoD :p

18. Yeah I've looked into that and I apologize sincerely guys. I've been so worked up about what SB has been doing back then that I got confused. It's my fault and I'm sorry for the problems. They will be fixed right now.

19. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-____- Don't even try to throw me in this. All of you went & thought that I wanted to have my characters do something that none of you won't like & I have to go & explain it to all of you. -_______- Not only that, it's been almost two weeks Reo.

20. That's why they call it a joke buddy X-)