• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts II: Neo Organization XIII (O.O.C. & S.U.)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Okay, there are a lot of errors here. Lots of people posted their characters without reading the other profiles to make sure. I'll have to do a whole bunch of things to rearrange the entire casting for both sides. Just keep on posting. Also, The Hollowed members do not have an "x" in their names, just something I left out in the rules.

I'm not angry at all.

2. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

So I should change my name?

3. No don't do that. Just keep on posting and I'll eventually edit the casting. I just need to get around it. I only got a few more minutes here.

4. King of Darkness

Oh ok. Thanks then.

5. Yeah. I need to contact The Heartless King because he's been active but hasn't posted for his character.

6. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

Name: Scar

Original name: Ken Azaria

BirthPlace: Destiny Islands

Faction: The hollowed

Member Title: Magnetic Knight

Power: Earth

Weapon: Javelins

Height: 5"7

Weight: 192

Dislikes: noise

Lesser Heartless: Zipslashers

Appearance: (Need one)

Ultima Form: Covers body in Earth and takes the form of a giant made out of rock, dirt, etc. His body hardens and is harder then diamond. His strength is times by 10 and can surround himself in wall of hardened mud.

Bio: Ken used to be a human on Destiny Island. He was one of the best lancers on the whole world. He was undefeated until he fought a Darkside. thats when he lost his heart. Now hes a hollowed member who craves war and battle. Once he joined, he met Wrath and he thought that he was demon. He is Obsessions greatest soldier.

7. All right, he's in.

8. Tsukiyomi

Thanks man. I need a appearance.

9. You can appear in Olympus, that's where the most action is happening.

10. King of Darkness

i thought warrior look or casual warrior

[​IMG]

11. Tsukiyomi

Dude. Awesome. I owe ya one.

12. All right, now everyone. We need to start discussing some major things soon about the R.P. concerning World Occupation okay?

13. Roxion

Roxion New Member

hey, Genesis, my character's name is RIXAIS, you keep calling him Rixion

14. [​IMG]
    Name: Hexzā
    True Name: Hezā
    Height: 5"8
    Weight: 135 lbs,
    Faction: Neo Organization XIII
    Member Title: The Serendipitous Lance
    Member Number: II
    Birthplace: Twilight Town
    Personal Treasure(s): Friends, Family, Lover, Necklace
    Dislikes: Perverts, Mean People
    Weapon(s): 7 Naginatas (Black and White Blades with Grey Shafts)
    Ability: Teleportation, Telepathy, Psychokinesis, Gravity Magic, Space Control
    Lesser Nobody: Dragoon
    Ultima Form: Her hair gets longer and turns white with black highlights while her eyes turn Grey with black pupils. Her 7 Naginatas have a 10-fold increase of power. Her Gravity powers are increased dramatically to the point of crushing buildings and other objects unable to withstand the pressure. She is then granted command over all space-like things.
    Bio: During her years as a human being, her life seemed to be a utopia while she was in a deep relationship with Reonarudo (Reonax). However, out of severe despair for her lover's death, she took her own life by giving her heart away to Obsession, the Leader of the Hollowed. All she wants is to be reunited with Reonarudo, as a whole being of course.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  15. Tsukiyomi

I'm sorry dude. I keept getting your name mixed with your characters. I'll fix it.

16. Roxion

Roxion New Member

no prob, dont sweat it

17. All right. Where should Heaxther appear?

18. Tsukiyomi

Hmm, good question. I guess at the Altar of Naught.

19. Agh, too late.

20. Sorry for the Double Post but it's the update on Reonax and Heaxther's character profile.

[​IMG]
    Name: Reonax
    True Name: Reonarudo
    Height: 6"0
    Weight: 180 lbs.
    Member Title: The Serendipitous Blade
    Member Number: I
    Birthplace: The World That Never Was
    Personal Treasure(s): His fellow Nobodies, his skills, his lost love (of which he can still remember).
    Dislikes: Ignorance, Heartless, Keyblades
    Weapon(s): Seven black and white Katanas (including sheaths to a total of 14 blades)
    Ability: Teleportation, Telepathy, Psychokinesis, Stop Magic, Time Control
    Lesser Nobody: Samurai
    Ultima Form: His seven katanas (not including sheaths) fuse into one black and white masamune as the other sheaths revolve around him. During this time he can use his Stop Magic to it's maximum potential in which he can also control Time and stop time, move at incredible speed, or simply make the sheaths appear to impale the target.
    Bio: During his time as a Nobody, he moved in the shadows hoping to find some sort of sign that would tell him that he would be okay in the world. However, while he searched for his solace, he witness a Heartless brutally massacre a group of child-like Nobodies. This lead to his decision to assemble another Organization XIII to preserve the beings called Nobodies and to recreate Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts so that all Nobodies can return to themselves. As he searched for the starting members of what would be his grand army, he stumbled upon two other powerful Nobodies by the name's of Chïx and Butxuhiru. With these new companions they will fight to give Nobodies another chance of becoming whole.

[​IMG]
    Name: Heaxther
    True Name: Heather
    Height: 5"8
    Weight: 135 lbs,
    Member Title: The Serendipitous Lance
    Member Number: II
    Birthplace: Twilight Town
    Personal Treasure(s): Friends, Family, Lover, Necklace
    Dislikes: Perverts, Mean People
    Weapon(s): 7 Naginatas (Black and White Blades with Grey Shafts)
    Ability: Teleportation, Telepathy, Psychokinesis, Gravity Magic, Space Control
    Lesser Nobody: Dragoon
    Ultima Form: Her hair gets longer and turns white with black highlights while her eyes turn Grey with black pupils. Her 7 Naginatas have a 10-fold increase of power. Her Gravity powers are increased dramatically to the point of crushing buildings and other objects unable to withstand the pressure. She is then granted command over all space-like things.
    Bio: During her years as a human being, her life seemed to be a utopia while she was in a deep relationship with Reonarudo (Reonax). However, out of severe despair for her lover's death, she took her own life by giving her heart away to Obsession, the Leader of the Hollowed. All she wants is to be reunited with Reonarudo, as a whole being of course.