• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts III Not to be Released in 2012

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

dont forget Flowerr,the secret ending of Birth by Sleep shows that Sora is going to leave without Riku and Kairi. it's the trailer for Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts. people say that might be KH3.but u might be upset that he's leaving without Kairi =(

2. Kloudian

Kloudian New Member

Which is precisely why I'm starting to get tired of Agrabah.

I, for one part, don't mind if they take their sweet time to release KH3. It just gives me more time to save up for the 3DS and additional money for the game. Besides, it usually takes me forever to get through a game...

3. Flowerr

Flowerr New Member

yeah...i wish sora would take kairi with him atleast! (-.-) but in any case, ill just be happy when KH3 is out and about :p im looking forward to it

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Guys please read the rules. This RP is dead and you've just bumped it(more specifically for Flowerr). Our rule is any thread that the last post contain a digit date like this thread has, it is considered dead and cannot be posted in. I'm going to close this thread, please watch in the future

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.