• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Neveah (OOC and SU)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nova, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Awesome Driech.

Thats an interesting thought Oath... hmmm. I wouldn't mind adding annother hero character. Actually the more I think about it the more I like it.

2. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

whatever the Queen and princess want

3. Nova

ok I caved -_-
    I created a new hero character spot. A mysterious swordsman and rumored outlaw.

4. Kardorious

Kardorious New Member

Name: Commander Locke "Dozer"
    Role: Evil berserker
    Appearence:[​IMG]
    Weapon:Shown in picture
    Powers: healing (explain if necessary)
    Personality:Sadistic , cruel

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  5. Nova

Alright, well we have most of our positions filled. Moogle wants to make an Original Character and I've added annother hero role. DW, you had said in your other profile that you were interested in a hero role so if you want it then go ahead and post a profile after someone fills that position we can start this thing.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Okay. Here is the profile. You don't mind me just keeping with the one character (For now), do you?

Name: Gerik
    Role: Mysterious swordsman
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Weapon: Awesome sword in appearance
    Powers: Can shoot magic energy at enemy. Needs magic to do so. Can activate invincibility. Doesn't last too long, and can't be used too often.
    Bio: Everything about him is shrouded in mystery. He knows much more than he will ever let on, and he knows things about the land that nobody else does.
    Personality: Kind to those he meets. Merciless to his enemies.
    Other: *Optional*

7. Nova

Coolness. Should I post the actual RP thread or should we wait for more people to be online? It's up to you guys.

8. Dreich

Dreich New Member

go for it...I mean...actually I won't be posting until tomorrow because if I were to try and post today at all it would be really bad and make no sense lol (I'm really zoning out today)

9. Desert Warrior

Well, either one is fine for me.

I wouldn't want to be a killjoy for everybody else and say that you should do it later. I'm fine for whenever. And even if you do start it tomorrow, I can post my first post later than tomorrow (You know why I'm busy. But don't let that stop you).

10. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Name: Liera
    Role: (Non-hero-type) A Town Hero
    Appearance: fiesta sketch by =strawberrycake on deviantART
    Weapon: A bow
    Powers (In her case, her proficiencies): A rather high ability in archery. Also very nimble, and fleet of feet. Also, eyes like a hawk.
    Bio: After saving her villiage from a raider attack, and subsequent 'revenge' attacks, she was considered the best archer for miles around. She won an archery competition, and there was no doubting it. Nobody could best her in that part of the kingdom, save for a select few. But, when she heard villiages were being destroyed, she decided to head to the capital to join the army. . .
    Personality: Eager, Determined
    Other:

Apparently there aren't enough girls yet, kupo. So, I'm helping to make the genders even.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Nice RP, Hope! I'll be the mysterious swordsman, could it be a girl pretending to be a boy (aka mysterious) or do you want a guy, I can make it a guy, let me know, that's the onnly thing I need to know and I'll post my template.

12. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Actually, that one is already played by DW.

13. Desert Warrior

Yeah. Mysterious swordsman is already taken.

I believe there is one more open hero spot. It's Rumored Outlaw.

14. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Really? I don't see it...

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well I'll talk to Hope, I'll posibly do an other character or something, or if I'm needed anywhere.

16. Nova

... It's possible that Legendseeker has quit roleplaying. I'm not sure if he means he's not roleplaying here anymore either but I guess we'll have to wait for him to get online and I'll ask him. If he has quit then we may need someone to replace Jacob.

17. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Alright works for me, just PM me if you need me anywhere.

18. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

well, I don't know about here. I might quit. or I might just stay with this RP for now

19. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

your doing fine so just go with it

20. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

lol. it's also hard for me to keep up with RP's cause of my time zone. the same time everyone else is on is when I'm usually asleep, so I usually don't keep up with what's going on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.