• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Neveah (OOC and SU)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nova, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

thats why we read stuff

2. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

lol everyone is content to wait. Trust me I've seen slower roleplayers around here.
    I'm engaged so I'm hardly on once every three days or so because I'm busy with the wedding plans and such.

3. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

lol she's got a point there LS.

4. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I dunno what to do with my charrie...

5. Nova

Moogle your character can be a character that sort of helps our characters along. SO have her meet uus.

lol also I would prefer that we keep OOC here so I'm answering to DW's comment about LS's controlling other people's characters here. lol Dont blame him Desert Warrior he's still learning. I was going to mention something but I forgot. LS thats called Power Playing and it's usually a huge no no in roleplays to put it simply. You're doing great just remember that you can only post for your own character unless you have persmission from the other member to use their characters.

We should probably wait for Oathkeeper and Honor Guard.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just pointing that out.

7. Nova

ha ha you aren't capable of being mean so I wasn't worried. :)
    anyway yeah Legendseeker isn't use to roleplaying right now so I'm just explaining he wasn't aware of the power play rule.

8. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I mean HOW. I know that (First half of your comment) because she's not a hero. . .

9. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

I was a little confused about that. sorry about that Desert

10. Colonel Caboose

it's ok Mr. Anderson

11. Nova

:eek: Mr. Smith has returned!!!!!!!!!!! *Pulls out gun*

Hmmm..... well just because she isn't one of the heros doesn't mean she can't help save the day Moogle.

12. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Can we get back on topic? What the hell should I do with my character?

13. Colonel Caboose

sometimes villans save the day, just so they can destroy their enemies instead of someone else

14. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

. . . . . I hate you all.

*Grimaces*

15. Colonel Caboose

have riding the dragon or something, you joined so you should have come prepared

16. Nova

I keep telling you! -_-
    Have her meet our characters. She can be one of the honor guards in Joey's team. You said in your profile that she wanted to join the army. She can still travel with our characters even though she isn't one of the 'chosen.'

Also DW, Honor Guard, and Legendseeker this is kind of the perfect opportunity for all of our characters to come together. Somehow, Joey's army is unable to help in the fight wether it be because the dragon used some strange sort of magic that knocked them all out except for our four because Akerika gave them immunity to it's magic or whatever. Our characters work together to kill it though most of them dont know eachother (Except Aleta and Joey). Then Akerika gives them the 411.

17. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

. . . . . What-evs. I didn't think of going any further than my backstory, but what-evs. Now what exactly have I missed out on?

18. Nova

Not much. Aleta (princess) discuised herself and followed Joey's (Honor Guard Capitain) army to the Ordon Ruins where they were investiagating how and when it was destroyed along witht rying to find survivors and such. Menwhile Jacob (normal boy) was also on his way to Ordon to try to find supplies, unaware that it was destroyed. Gerik (Mysterious Swordsman) was following the army to warn them of danger but it's too late. A dragon attacked the camp, Aleta's identity had been discovered, Jacob was originally running away but now he has come back to help to kill the dragon, and as for gerik im not sure because DW isn't online yet.

19. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Liera does NOT teleport with them, correct? If she doesn't, I can easily find something for her to do.

20. Nova

We should prob wait for DW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.