• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Light Warriors Club

Discussion in 'General' started by Betty Boop, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

So, are we doin anything, this is gettin kinda inactive or borin, I was hopin to get some money from things lol, if not, i could always rob the post count lol

2. Talon

Talon New Member

yay, welcome to the club, Yukou! :D

3. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Yuki is right. So Yuki, have any ideas on what we can do? I thought we could have wild crzay humorous adventures like the 8-Bit Theatre characters but that isn't working out too good.

4. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Yay!! Thanks......hmm...maybe we could engage a battle with the other club!!! Hehehe... Like a competition, and let the members decide who is best at drawing, poems, stories, photoshop, etc....... just an idea..

5. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

Ideas......

We can get someone who is purely anti- or non groups, and get him to decide on a theme and such and such, and have a poetry comp, then we also get a panel of non - anti groupers to judge. This also lets everyone join in, without the need to say he supports such and such.

Write a story or something, involving our characters, each person putting in a chapter or something, continuing on from the last chapter, this can be used in with other groups, say, if there was a wanting to have a giant overall story, where every group member of every group puts in a chapter, then they can be judged.

Start an Rp, based using the group leaders and groups, i.e having to all band together to do something, or their everyday lives, then you can incorporate the theme of battling, i.e fighting eachother

Or a graphics competition, as said

I've ran out of ideas, hope this gives you something to think about

6. *volunteers for hating your club* MEEMEEEMMEEE MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!! *sits patiently*

7. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

So, you're accepted lol

Can I cut your fingers off one by one,

Or do you prefer having you head in a cage of snakes

even better, I can get my spiders out, don't ya love funnel web spiders. after all they're claimed to be one of the worlds most poisonous spiders

8. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Can I join this?

9. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

can i be a half-elven elf please/never mind

Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  10. Talon

Talon New Member

ooo, i like the idea of contests. like poetry, or short-stories!

11. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

On account of finally getting a new computer, everyone who wanted to join is in and can chose their title. Ooh a Belmont. I like CVRPG too. I like webcomics alot so that's a way to get on my good side.

Shadowwebdestroyer, meet the Shadow Thief from Mutt & Jeff. He should keep you occupied for a good long while.

12. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

so, any ideas about the contests/ activities thing betty?

13. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I would like to see who are best artists are first. So how about if everyone interested draw a Betty Boop picture?
    And yes I worked on my collection when I was offline. I went to the mall & bought a poster replica of Betty Boop & Little Henry. (Who by the way is advertised as the Funniest Living American). Use whatever backgrounds or costumes you want but it keep it appropriate. Keep the colors to a minimum or better yet black & white.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.