• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Member Pictures - Post Your Pics 2!

Discussion in 'General' started by ü, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Me at Work
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me a few years ago
    [​IMG]

Wow, I had short hair :eek:

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Keyblade master roxas is a girl :p

As for the pic, closes angle I could get if you're saying about it not fitting. The other good angle was black and white

^ Oh wow Rawr I always thought your name was Gotcha and not Barack

That's kind of funny though I always picture your name to pokemon and a trainer catching a pokemon and Barack Obama first name is a lot like Brock XD

3. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

:confused: i have pictures saved on this computer but i am still don't know how to post it

4. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Use photo bucket, copy the img code and paste it on here.

5. King of Darkness

i have to upload them to photobucket?

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

As long as the image is on the internet your good. This way is easier, right click, copy the image then come here to post and see in the top right hand corner there's an A/A Looks like this...

[​IMG]

Push it so it's a light blue highlighted blue. Then right click paste and ta da pretty picture.

7. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

I guess, or image shack. but yeah I think so.

lol never mind, wat Kairi said works too :D

8. King of Darkness

[​IMG]\

Yay it worked! Well then this is me at Virginia for spring break.

9. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Woah!! Nice view :D Sweet hat

10. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

[​IMG]

Sometimes We Never Grow Up.

11. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

awww you look so happy and kawaii

we're never to old for anything

12. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Nope, never will be too old as is my one friend(whoa was I feeling alright this day when I put down fires?) who's short and skinny we put him in the baby swing. For like a half hour we couldn't get him out, we ended up getting him out though. : P

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
  13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Whoa Yukou! You lookin goood! You sure did tricked me. I had a mind that you look like an American, but you look way better than I thought you would look. ^^ I love your glasses & your pajamas.

Edit: ^^ Your city look real good KOd & I like the hat. Do you speak japanese Yokou?

14. ü

ü 30•05•2010

firstly yukou is the male on the right and secondly it very 'racist'(racist isnt the word for it but ill go with it) to assume that because he is from asain decent he can speak or is japanese.

15. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I believe the word you're looking for is "Ignorant" and I second that opinion.

But anyway, Swell Pic Yukou! And you two look toasty warm ^^
    That's also like the first triple public slide I've ever seen!

And KOD, I want your jumper XD
    Also if you look REALLY close, you can see a guy bending over picking up a paper or something =P
    You'll have to Zoom in, he's near the tip of your Hood.

16. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Hahahaha, Thanks. It was freezing that day, and my friend, the girl, wanted to wear pajama pants. She insist us taking pictures.

I don't know Japanese, only a few words.

17. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I didn't assume that he is asian descent & I wasn't being racist about it. I was only asking him do he know any japanese & that's all & him with a asian descent does not click in my mind. XD The name, Yukou, in the blue color along with the great female character av's always makes me thinks it's a female for some reason & I don't know why I keep on thinking that Yukou is a girl. You still look cool Yukou regardless. XD I need you to scream in my ear that you is a male so I can get that in my head. I think you should marry her Yukou. The two of you look great together.

Is Virginia that big Kod? The hills in the background is so wide.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  18. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

You should show us a pic of u SB ^-^

19. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

recently taken

[​IMG]

because i F-ing love her

i dont like photos of me, so im removing this later

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  20. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Nice ^

Again SB you so need to keep words to yourself. You were well I have to go with kupo don't know what word you'd use, ignorant is a good word though. You have to think before your post this is like the nine millionth time I have had to tell you.

However I was embarased at first two, but it was due to a RP character like 4 days after I joined the site calling yukou a girl, and even to this day I appologise.

Yes Virginia is big, Virginia has mountains, haven't you ever seen pictures. We have even bigger mountains where I live. Big enough to go skiing and stuff. Mountain ranges though you know tend to be mountanous and hilly.

Now any more questions, SB? And make sure you watch yoru posts.

Awesome pic yukou, again, and you're defintately right about growing up.