• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Member Pictures - Post Your Pics 2!

Discussion in 'General' started by ü, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Luke

Luke Member

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

...it's so bright Luke. are u asian? I CAN'T TELL!

3. Luke

Luke Member

Im mostly mixed Whites and a little Taiwanese lol

Aqua Fresh likes this.
  4. ADogX

Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, look at these. OOOOOOOO U JUST GOT ROASTED! lulz. btw, will be updating my pic soon

5. Luke

Luke Member

Doesnt bother me =p the percentage is too small to be offended. lol

6. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

So many things you can get away with just because you are 1st Generation Ash Ketchum at a 90's party.
    Thought I'd share a Cosplay/Dress-Up pic because I don't think I've ever seen one here.

Attached Files:

7. ADogX

omg it's Ash!

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Here is your second and last opportunity to see me. I WILL DELETE THE PICTURE AFTER THIS!

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  9. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Not really, because I can quote your post and it'll always behere. Be side's. I "file saved as" if you ever tried that again.

10. ADogX

holy crap...not what I expected O_O

11. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Hey look it's you.

And that's a laughably weak implement.

still ugly.

You mean your friends you know in person. We're all living in reality obviously.

Honestly, nobody cares because your eyes, because your not important so you can leave now Martin Luther King Jr.

Moogle/Requiem is a faggotory male. Everyone knows that. So there are no mysteries within KHPlanet anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
  12. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

The first conclusion you came up with was the thought of me making you feel bad. I think you have some insecurity problems.

One, if it were for safety reasons, why would you even upload them to the site and then post them? Clearly, you posted in the picture thread a picture of you. Did you think of safety before you hit the "submit post"? Nope.

Shouldn't have uploaded it, if you weren't going to have a problem with it.

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey when you going to really admit your gender :p

I'm pretty positive you've been called a hot girl if I remember quite a while back(and don't say I didn't because I teased that guy about calling you hot)

SB doesn't have to reveal a picture if he doesn't want to, he's not pressured to. Moog/Req doesn't have to admit if hes a boy or girl(and heck I call him a dang unisex moogle, and quite frankly Req doesn't mind).

Why the heck does it matter? I do believe for a year or so a good many of us believed a certain member was a girl but ended up being a guy who wish he was a girl.

So does it really matter?

EDIT- referring to summoner's post before mine, I even did so(well not really I had them posted in first members pic from photobucket, but deleted all pics from photobucket account, thus leaving the picture isn't found)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    EtherealSummoner likes this.
  14. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

lmfao, everyone can see my picture on the first page. Thus I consider that a compliment and that shall be my new signature quote.

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Problem, though it was a guy, loco to be exact

16. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

73805_169046366455803_100000513220577_495624_1269927_n.jpg
    Me holding my Fenrir Keyblade, click for bigger size.

17. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Requiem is neither a he or a she. They are both and neither at the same time. A paradox of sorts, albeit a pretty damn awesome one, with whom I need to RP with more often.

Sounds like a plan. Also... you should smile in yo' pics!

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  18. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

nobody wants to see hope teeth.

And for some reason I think of Moog as a boy... that might just because the first time I roleplayed with him/her their character was a boy. This is one of the wonders of KHP its best not to think about it too much. Your head will explode.

19. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I'm sure it wouldn't be so bad.

20. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

That day when he tried to bitch' at me but utterly failed and got banned and cried about it, made it more obvious with the choice of words that 'it' used is a guy. Me and Rhys found this out ways long ago.

Anyways, let the picture discussion carry on. I'm out.

Last edited: May 18, 2011