• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Member Pictures - Post Your Pics 2!

Discussion in 'General' started by ü, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I'm blonde again now. Wow I change a lot but whatever thats what you get for having a cousin who goes to cosotolagy school.
    I may post pics later.

2. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

haha, lol.
    I went blonde a while back, still am.
    but your a natural blonde?

3. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

Hope, you do look good. lol. I just might put some pics of me on here

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Yeah MR my natural hair color is blonde. Actually the color it is now is REALLY close to my natural color. I'll post pics when I get around to taking some lol.

That would be awesome if you did LS :)

5. Legendseeker

[​IMG]
    I just took this the other day. not one of my best pics, but better then some of my other ones

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD You look funny Legend. You look real nice Hope. I really like all of you. -_- As for me, I'm too scared to even put a pic of myself because I'm scared of those guest googlist looking here & copying & saving it on their com.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  7. Legendseeker

-_- thanks sb. I'll be sure to remember that comment in the future. lol

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

You look like a kid in band, but the kid in band is a red head with freckles, plus I don't think he has cell phone. Now if you do have red hair, frekles, andp lay saxaphone, weird...

SB don't laugh at other people, let's see what you look like then. plus what you could do if you're afraid of that always use photobucket and hide it. Mine's hidden.

9. Legendseeker

lol. I have freckles, but they're all on my shoulders cause I'm constantly getting burned there from swimming. but like I had said, that wasn't my best pic ever. XD

10. ü

ü 30•05•2010

who would want a pic of SB on the comp anyway?

11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

That is a very good point kupo, I definately wouldn't. Anyways main point Sb don't make fun of other by how they look and stuff if for all you know you could look a million times worst.

12. Legendseeker

so you're saying that I look bad Kairi Star??? lol, just messing

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

No, well I wouldn't call you himsome(then again, I never find anyone really himseom and stuff), but I just said a friend looks a lot like you, so thus we're friends

ehh I look past looks.

14. Legendseeker

lol, I know. I don't consider myself handsome either. XD but I think I look alright at least

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah, if your happy with yourself that's all that should matter, like in the summer my hair won't coroperate well so I don't look my best always, no matter how many times I spray, streten and so fourth, nothing works.

16. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Everyone here is such bitches, everyone is beautiful, unless they have a ugly personality(SB),

legend you looks good, not a fan of the glasses tho =]

17. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

legend i think you look ace, i agree with kupos everyone is beautiful thing =]

and SB has a unique personality so leave him alone

18. ü

ü 30•05•2010

he is unique, doesnt mean he can bitch to/about others.

19. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

your not helping by saying these things though, you just make him defend himself more

i think we should all be friends and someone should post their pic ^^ *cough* kupo

20. Unbirth

Unbirth LET ME SPRITE YOU

Lol here a few pics of me but my gf is in all of them lol dam her always trying to steal the spot light nah J/K, lol but I did steal her pinapple in one of the pics ahhaa.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]