• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Member Pictures - Post Your Pics 2!

Discussion in 'General' started by ü, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Dang, talk about strong and a pine apple theif.

Sorry to say ninja, but I've been dealing with SB for the past since he arrived here, he can be nice but he doesn't think so he can be really mean and rude take the whole kichi insitent and now here.

If kupo is the pic of her avvy a while back on msn, you definately look good :)

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

you guys are a cute couple, and your girlfriend is gorgoeus

3. Unbirth

Unbirth LET ME SPRITE YOU

Lol thanks she is pretty awsome, oh BTW Kairi Star did ou happpen to get my clan quiz thingy majig

4. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

:) thanks for the comments. I'm not a big fan of the glasses either kupo, but I have to wear them

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-_- The two of you are so stupid Star & Kupo. He said it's not one of his best pics & I was laughing because of the glasses so the two of you need to shut up. I have my own reasons to save my own life by not putting a pic of myself on the site & I have a beautiful personality because I look & feel good on the inside. Besides, the outside don't even count in my opinion & I always have a feeling that putting myself on the site is bad unless it's friends that I really do know on myspace that I do that. The two of you are the, what's the cleaner word for me to say this, tricks, for even trying to say cruel things about me anyways & I never said a mean word about the two of you except when we're playing a game in the Fun & games forums.

Besides, the two of you forgot that looks on the outside is not always important & it's how someone looks on the inside. As long as I like myself, take care of myself, & have a clean spirit, I don't have to care about what anyone thinks of me & I don't have to put a pic of myself on here to prove it.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

So you basicly copied and pasted what I said. Plus glasses or not it shouldn't matter, I actually thing the glasses are kind of cute mainly because the people at school who wear glasses are all the fun people to hang out with.

7. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

SB, STOP SPAMMING!!!!! This isnt the spam lounge, ya know! Youre my friend, but please stop teasing ALL my other friends!

8. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Weeew! Baby Pics!
    [​IMG]
    I'm the Angry one on the Right.
    Yeah... I was once bald >.<

9. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Aww, cute Rawr :3
    Haha, I should post my baby picture, I had almost black hair then.. ;o

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

When I was baby I had blonde hair that was close to being invicible making me look bald but it slowly turned honey color in preschool now it's brown close to black.

11. Sora

Sora New Member

[​IMG]

Eh, band picture.

AsKitesfall

[​IMG]

~~

Oh, btw - I'm back.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  12. ü

ü 30•05•2010

welcome back, and looking good ;]

13. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

now i know im not the only cool person on this site, haha.

14. Sora

Sora New Member

Awh, that was kind. :]

Ahaha, I'm alright. Sort of a nerd.

15. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Omg Sora XD you look like Jesse McCartney O_O [the first picture] HA! :)

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hey he kind of does

Sora- ___________________________
    [​IMG]

Jesse McCartney
    [​IMG]

17. Unbirth

Unbirth LET ME SPRITE YOU

Sheesh you guys sure do argue alot in these threads anyways I found some more pics and I swear I seriously dont think I have a picture of just me in it anymore my gf is always in them

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some prom
    [​IMG]

18. Sora

Sora New Member

...It's either Roxas, or Jesse. Who just happens to be the voice of Roxas ):

Don't agree with him ):

Unbirth: Nice pictures man. (FYI: You two look good together.)

19. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

This is pretty old, but I'll post a new one sometime soon.

[​IMG]

20. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

OMG he kinda does!

btw star that is a sehr phitt pic of jesse >.<

And unbirth, you and your gf are soo cute together

Master sora, i like the hat :)