• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Member Pictures - Post Your Pics!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nitro, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

It's okay, it's mostly my style, but I have the looks of a 16 year when I'm 17. lol

2. Mike

Mike Member

Is that why?

3. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

the name of my band is Hyperdermic

4. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

We're fighting over my bands name. I like "The Forbidden", or "The Fallen", but they want somethin' more goofy.....

5. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Our school has the worst name ever,our name has the word Rock in,however they play more songs that are Pop than Rock.

6. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Your school? We're talkin' about bands little bro.

7. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I know,I meant the school band,sorry.

8. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

school band? Like with the big drums you wear and the walking while playing instruments thing? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We're talkin' REAL bands, school bands play junk...

9. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I'm sorry to sat this but, you're soooooooo wrong Mythril Roxas. It depends what school band it is.

10. Mike

Mike Member

I dunno how many 'real bands' have 11 year old members in them M_R.

Give it time...I'm sure Chocobo'll be hardcore in a few years.

11. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I'm not in it,I despise most of the people in it,and yes,Mythril is soooo wrong.But thanks for the support Mike.

12. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Hey Chocobo, are you in a school Band? Sorry guys that this is off topic.

13. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

No,why is it that you ask Aqua?

14. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Ok Guys, do not spam here. Open a topic in the spam city section or talk through PM.

15. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Sorry, no offense o' anything Chocobo.

Back on topic peeps, I tried to take some pics outside just now o' me, but the camera wouldn't work. I'll fix it later. When school starts, I'm gonna take a disposable camera the first day back and get pics of all my friends and me for myspace ('cause I need a lot of new pics any whoo), so within the next month here I'll have a bunch o' new pics for this thread!

16. Mike

Mike Member

Got another one:

My attempt at being artistic:

[Video removed]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  17. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

18. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

19. Mike

Mike Member

It's all self-taught. I was never very wealthy so I never got formal lessons, but that would have helped speed things up.

The misconception that people have when they see breakdancing are thoughts like "Wow, you must need a lot of strength to do that."
    or
    "Wow, they're so flexible I couldn't do that."
    or
    "I'd never do that, it's so dangerous!"
    etc.

This is quite far from the truth! The only thing that would keep someone from being able to breakdance is something that also keeps them from being able to walk...and in some cases, even then! (Bboy "Lazy Legz" has a spinal disorder and can't walk without crutches...but he breakdances! Very inspirational character, such a nice guy)

Anyone and everyone can learn to breakdance...it's just 'physics-trickery' using stuff like momentum to do ridiculous stunts. The flashy moves come with practice, the proper technique beats raw muscle power...and the muscle power that you do require, like say ab power, comes with practice.

I'd highly recommend it as a hobby...just make sure you start slow, and don't do anything too daring too quickly. I started breakdancing when I was 7 I think...and I tried to do some crazy move before I was ready and messed up my back for a few years.

@Reisen: I posted pictures and another video a couple of pages back if you want to see my face. Here's a direct link:

http://kh-3.net/forums/general/46-member-pictures-post-your-pics-38.html#post99460

And a few posts below, I posted a video where you could see my face...and I did, in my opinion, a more impressive performance.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  20. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Your no just a master debater, but a master of the art known as dancing!! Thats freakin' awesome dude, I'm proud to even know you!!!
    I can break dance on my trampoline.....kinda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.