• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Member Titles

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by EbeneezerAl, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustPlainLucas

JustPlainLucas New Member

Yea hopefully it works out!

2. Omega

Omega New Member

that is actually a pretty good idea

3. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Here's my list from highest rank to lowest.

1. Keybearer: 800-900
    2. Chaser: 700-800
    3. Seeker of Darkness: 600-700
    4. True hero: 500-600
    5. Junior hero: 400-500
    6. User: 300-400
    7. Dusk: 200-300
    8. Shadow: 100-200
    9. Heartless: 50-100
    10. Nobody: 0-50

I know Heartless are supposed to be lower than Nobodies, but just because of the non-KH meaning of the word, I like it at the bottom. The irony of it amuses me. There are no names in there, because names do not feel like titles to me. Titles seem more like ranks, which is why I chose the ones I did. We start with generic nobody and heartless, then into low heartless and nobody ranks. Then the next tree are world specific. the hero ranks are from the Olympus Colluseum and User is from Space Paranoids. The final ranks are the more noteworthy ranks from the series originals. Ansem called himself the Seeker of Darkness, the three knghts in the secret endings are supposed to be called Chasers, and the Keybearer should be self explanatory here, and seems the perfect high rank.

As for custom titles, how about this. Get 100 more posts and reach 1000, you can change your title. This of course would have to be approved by LH or Nitro. I can't make that call. But it seems a decent idea to me.

Thoughts?

4. Mugen

Mugen New Member

All work fine for me except that User, dunno sounds plain.

5. Riku

Riku New Member

Exactly

That would come nice, okay, I had been thinking inside out:

Lost Soul=0-30
    Nobody=30-50
    Heartless=50-100
    Complete=100-110
    Wooden Sword Wielder=110-180
    Kingdom Key Wielder=180-250
    Star Seeker Wielder=250-300
    (Keyblades)
    Heartless Slayer-900-1000
    Nobody Slayer-1000-1200
    Ambitious Wielder-1200-1500

S

6. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Yeah, User was Tentative, but I couldn't really think of what else to put there. I wanted to try and bring in the Disney worlds a bit more, but I couldn't think of what else to use.

7. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

I ACTUALLY LIKE THESE except for user that one is kind of stupid

8. Omega

Omega New Member

yep, the list is good

9. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

I dunno about these.

If you are a heartless at a lower post number (technically you could be any heartless), why go to a shadow, then a soldier? It just seems a little redundant.
    Same with the nobody then the dusk. A nobody sounds cooler, because you could technically be a member of Organization XIII. They are nobodies.

Just my two cents.

10. DjC

DjC New Member

whats wrong with the user titles that we have? if u dont like it simply change it. i dont wanna change mine. (i just dont like the fact that now my user title is namine and last time it was kairi. its kinda wierd to have that as a user title when ur a guy =p). u guys should just update it with bbs,coded,and 358/2 days definaitions (mostly from bbs though. like chaser or something. thats all really. can i have the list of the current user titles?

11. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

0 = Heartless
    10 = Housekeeper
    50 = Destiny Islands Citizen
    100 = Twilight Town Shopkeeper
    200 = Moogle Assistant
    300 = Gummi Ship Constructionist (or "Builder", depending on what is longer and easier to work with)
    400 = Mickey's Apprentice
    500 = Radiant Garden Committee
    750 = Keyblade Master
    1000 = Organization Leader

Yeah, that's all I got. lol

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  12. DjC

DjC New Member

thats almost exactly how the user titles go on kh-vids.net, the words r just alittle different, like radiant garden committee, on kh-vids.net it is hollow bastion committee, we need something more original

13. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Yeah, I know. I use the same post # format for every forum I go to. That's why when I made the entry thread on khv I used those post # changes. D: lol I did decide to change a bit of it though, since I wasn't really thinking too much of it before.

0 = Heartless
    10 = Nobody
    30 = Apprentice
    50 = Shopkeeper
    100 = Struggle Champion
    150 = Assassin Nobody
    250 = Keyblade Novice
    320 = Keyblade Medius
    500 = Ansem's Student
    700 = Seeker of Darkness
    900 = Keyblade Master
    1000 = Twilight Pseudonym

Yeah the last one makes like no sense. LOL

14. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

Thats not that bad

15. ultimaweapon463

ultimaweapon463 New Member

I think having options to go either good or bad would be suitable... because some people prefer to be good and others bad...
    0-50: Shadow/Dusk or Moogle
    51-100: Soldier/Creeper or Knight
    100-175: Air Soldier/Assassin or Magician
    176-250: Wyvern/Dragoon or Royal Knight
    251-350: Behemoth/Berserker or Royal Magician

and so on with heartless/nobody or goodguy things...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  16. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I'm not sure if we can do that.

17. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

I doubt it is an option. lol If you could choose something like that, that'd be awesome, though.

18. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

im nu here

19. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

While I welcome you, this is not at all the place to post that. If you wish to introduce yourself, make a intro thread in Member's Lounge.

Furthermore, I think this thread has outlived it's usefulness. I've not heard anything more from our admins about making any changes as far as the member titles are concerned, and if they should bring the subject up again, we have plently of suggestions here to go off of. So I'm gonna go ahead and close this down.

Thank you all for your input.

*Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.