• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Mission for KHP ( Find Kairi star)

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i don't like sounding pessimistic right now, but what if something bad just happened to her and she can't come back?

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

she closed it down, most likely.

3. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Don't say that. Now I'm worried about her...

4. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

well she left for a reason, and made it pretty clear she anit coming back. My advice, leave her be and respect her wishes(makein it sound like she's dead.) and let her be, if she wants to get back she'll get back on her own, she left on her on accorded, she can get back here on her on accord.

5. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

lol...None of you seem to get that i was doing this to bring her back for you all. Hell when she left everyone put knives up to my neck about her leaving. So when i try to bring her back you dont want to do it. Hey its up to you. You want your friend back go get her. if not then screw it. either way i could care less i was trying to bring all of you together to fix this but hey its up to the users to decide what they want. I'm just the admin right :/

6. dualblade

dualblade Break!

...I dont know about the others,but I rather have her come back on her own then just because everyone ended finding her and pretty much forcing her to come back,at the least to say why she wont come back.If she wants to come back,then she will.We shouldnt try to force her to.

7. NeRo

...........No one is forcing. Do all of you not pay attention. The point was to find her. not GET BACK HERE

Christ....sometimes i swear. Look it works like this. the invitation was open that she could come back. because i doubt she will come back on her own . because to her knowledge the person that caused her to leave is still here. at least since her absence she would think that. that and thinking that everyone hats here hates her etc.

all it was was a reminder that she could come back if she wanted to. if she dont then thats on her no one is forcing her to come back to KHP.

8. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

if she was a guest looking at this i bet she'd be pissed or cracking up.

9. NeRo

Point to that?

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

He's saying that she is on as a guest watching what's going on.

11. NeRo

wow really i had no clue!

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

-_- No, he isn't. Evident by his sarcasm here:

He's asking what was the point of Blademasterfan's comment.

13. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Like Brandon Said, this is a project he, Rai, and I have been working on for a while. Brandon gave me a list of every email she's used for KHP and stuff. I forwarded the same email to all of those addresses. I didn't say come back or anything like that I just wanted to initiate contact with her for three simple reasons.

A- I found out one of the main reasons she left and some things said between her and I just before then were stupid I wanted to at least fix that misunderstanding.

B- In all honesty, the entire situation was stupid. Everyone involved was acting immature and I feel stupid for having been a part of it. I cant fix that stupidity but I can at least make things right with her.

C- I miss her. Simple as that.

Now I would like to clear up a few things that I have found out.

1- She never was a member of Reisen's website. For those of you who heard the crap about how she was plotting against KHP and going to take all of our members. FALSE.
    The post made there was fake and I found that out by comparing IP addresses using an old webshot I found a while ago. Though I find it odd that her account there was deleted shortly after that post was made and it makes me wonder who was pulling the strings behind that one.

2- The person she left because of is gone but she did not sever her contact with KHP because of that person. She did it because of a number of people who posted in her guest forum about finding her, killing her, sending her packages, and things like that. Her mom read it and deleted the forum it has nothing to do with KHP it has everything to do with web-trolls who have nothing better to do than stalk little girls over the internet.

My guess about what happened to her after a while of searching and after asking a few people about their findings:

She doesnt have internet anymore. After her mom read what the webtrolls wrote on her forum she decided that was enough and deleted Kairi Stars website and took her computer away. Kairi Star probably got a big lecture about internet safety and then broke the computer and threw it away or something like that.

No I'm not an internet stalker but I do get sent evedence and requests about finding her a lot and when I get messeges like that I dont ignore them. I hope this helps anyone that is still looking for her but I'm starting to think finding her is a lost cause and I'm hoping she's happier wherever she is right now.

~Hope

14. EtherealSummoner

Sorry everyone. I think that this is my fault and that I'm part of the reason that she left. Let's just close this thread please.

Edit: I would also like to state that Star wasn't the only one who got a threatening message on her forum in the guest section because I too had one while working on her site but nothing bad has happened to me or my family. She might get her internet back once she's 16 but that will be impossible. There's also some things that I remembered that me and her talked about between the two of us but I don't think that it would be comfortable to say this out in the open.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Hope's post summarized it all up. Except the computer part. My mom saw it and I had to delete it. However, someone else in the family was doing even worst things(to what my little 6th gade brother did, was far worst) anyways, my mom trusts me now, and I'm barely letting any more info back. Plus the main focus between my mom and I were my grades. 10th grade grades are the ones colleges start looking at that and they needed to be good. The years almost over and I'm finishing with mostly A's minus Spanish II, that's finishing up with a D+, Gabriel would be disappointed by it. Plus checking my profile once in a while and my email, it be stupid over some people and some little baby problems to leave friends behind.

So I'm back for weekends, when homeworks done, and the summer time. Grades and my music will be coming before the site though.

PS- plus it wouldn't matter much anyways about the computer, 3 weeks after deleting my own fail site, my computer died completely. I had to get a new one.

16. EtherealSummoner

YAY YAY YAY! She came back! Now let's close.

17. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Well took a while to do this, but its done. :) Were all happy now lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.