• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Morph

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Abyssal Knight, Apr 9, 2014.

1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Destiny, it's been like two or three days. Caaaaalm down.

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

We should really look that thing up.

He could always try to send his post to someone else for posting.

3. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

That error only ever happens to me when I forgot to "Ctrl C" my post.

But yeah, he could send it to one of us to post if need be.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I know when I faced that problem I had to reset my password, clean out my browser cache and history, also I think for a while I may have switched to using a different browser, so instead of safari I switched to fire fox or vice versa. But nevertheless in general this is a problem that needs fixed. And beyond that he could give it to one of us.

But I don't know if that's the only problem because Abyss hasn't responded back to my pm or anything, so in a general a check in would be nice before this died off

5. King of Darkness

It's been a day since someone posted, so clearly the RP isn't dying off. Also, he has been pretty busy and tried posting from my laptop yesterday and still ran into technical difficulties. As for your pm's, I could ask.

In regards to him sending the post, he's told me that he will send me his post when he is free.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  6. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Honestly i have no idea where that glitch is. If i had to just assume from what i know Our version of VB is old and outdated with bugs that have not been addressed and or fixed. So at the moment it's pretty much " deal with it" Until we find a solution to the problem.

7. King of Darkness

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but there is something apparently wrong with Abyss' post. I can't even fathom what it could be but every single time I try posting it after copying it, I'm sent to the home page. I even tested out copying and pasting an entire page from the JSTOR database, had it open in another tab for something un-related, and it posted fine. Yes, I have tried sending it to someone, did the exact same thing.

8. Taboo Sho

Try sending it through VM. If I recall, VMing doesn't really redirect, it just kind of posts it. Right?

9. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Okay. I went ahead and posted it. So you're all good to go!

The word "select" in Abyssal Knight's post was causing the problem. I guess the database read it as a SQL Injection or a "select" statement. Either way, my simple solution was to capitalize the "S", so the database wouldn't get confused.

^_^

10. Taboo Sho

I see. We'll have to be more careful from now on then, I assume? Or will capitalizing it always process it correctly?

11. King of Darkness

Ahhh, well that's a rather odd error, but I suppose it makes sense. If he doesn't check in the morning, I'll be sure to tell Abyss who to thank for getting this all cleared up. Thanks again Angel :D

12. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Yup, but the word select is fine. If the word "f-r-o-m" comes anywhere after select. It'll cause the error.

But enough of that, back to the everlasting battle between the Spades and the Defiance, still have no idea where the plot is going.

13. Taboo Sho

Who are we waiting on? It isn't me is it?

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Abyss for me again

15. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Sorry got fired from my and had to handle some things

16. King of Darkness

(Me and Abyss have already discussed this character, fyi)

Name: Unknown

Nickname: Abdima

Side: Unknown, but is clear he works with neither side

Appearence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bio: Completely unknown. (Shall gradually be revealed as the story progresses)

Power: Superhuman strength, agility, endurance (meaning he can take more damage than the normal human), and a sixth sense, precognition, allowing him to accurately predict the movement of his foes, although it's an ability that fades from time to time.

Besides his superhuman abilities, his special exoskeleton suit, which even further advances his strength and endurance, is equipped with small timed bombs, smoke bombs, and electrically charged bombs. His suit also is equipped with a small PDA on his wrist which allows him to find other mutates, although it only shows mutates and not who they are or what they can do. While he himself has no regeneration powers, his suit acts as a sort of life support in fatal situations. His hovercraft is packed with missiles and bombs as well, and can reach up to 65 MPH.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2ufaW7gbT4

Last edited: May 2, 2014
  17. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Just checking in on everybody... as a statement... and to see what's going on with this

18. Taboo Sho

I posted recently since I hadn't in a while. I'm not sure about the others.

19. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Anybody know what happened to Abyss (KoD)?

Also, Wayward, could you please find a different color to post for your text. It may be possible to read on the dark theme but it's impossible to read on a white back ground theme

20. King of Darkness

"Our new team to combat the mutated menace":

Foot Soldier: Pistols shoot toxic and paralyzing gasses and also act as flamethrowers for disposals.
    [​IMG]
    (Controlled by anyone)

Elite Soldiers:

Second in command of the four man squad: Zero
    [​IMG]
    (Limited control to Abyss and King of Darkness)

Equipped with a fad assault rifle, a multi-rocket launcher mounted on his hip, and suited out with massive armor and a exoskeleton. This juggernaut is known for his great strength and incredible bulk. Speed, however, is not his strong suit, although he is faster than he looks: Charles "Tank"
    [​IMG]
    (Controlled by anyone)

Small and bulky, this soldier is suited out with a wide variety of explosives. Also a Russian: Daskov "Brick"
    [​IMG]
    (Controlled by anyone)

Last edited: May 17, 2014