• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

My Little Pony FIM

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Bjoacx, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Key King

Key King Member

yes it is! we must stop the ponies before they invade the world! *gasps* oh no, it's, it's already happened! AAAUUGH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

2. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

OK no offence her but MLP_:FIM is preety good...the don't mean I like it...I have to watch it with my stuped sister...it gets anoying after a while...

3. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I actually watched the first episode just so that i could have an unbaised opinion...and yeah, It's harmless. it's just a kids show trying to be a kids show. and truth be told I had a few laughs. that crazy pink one and the quiet yellow one had legitimately funny characters and good voice actors to play them. doesn't mean I'm going to continue watching the show, I can just see why people like it.

4. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

...well trust me...the only part that is realy good is the episodes with the evil Queen pony...I love how she almost stops the ponys...other then that it realy is just plain boring...

5. TheKnightofAwesome

That's actually kind of twisted.

6. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I KNOW RIGHT!!! its the only part I liked about the hole series...

7. Key King

Key King Member

*sobs uncontrollably* first knight and now trio?! This...this...is...depressing. *more crying*

8. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

hey if it makes yopu feel better I will bomb the stupid creators of the MLP people...THE SHOW SUCKS D***

9. TheKnightofAwesome

Actually Trio I meant that the fact that that's the only thing you found enterting was twisted. and as i said before the show is not for me...I just can see why others like it.

10. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

...ne...I am still gona bomb it...

11. TheKnightofAwesome

again with the sensless hate...why must you people be so hateful?

12. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I AM ALWAYS HATEFUL OT MY ANOYING SISTERS SHOWS!!!!!!!! its a swiblin rivlrey thing you know...

13. TheKnightofAwesome

I know full well the effects of sibling rivalry, but i still don't go around saying I'm going to bomb television producers.

14. Key King

Key King Member

well, *hands bomb to trio, keeping one in hand* I'm with trio.

15. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! its time to bomb the produsers...ALL HAIL THE MPL BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. TheKnightofAwesome

*headdesk. WHY!?! Why do you even bother to care if you hate it so much?!?

17. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

...I care but I just don't like it the way it is...now if they made it something more like Transformers prime then I might like it better.

18. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

"Ninja's in with a Capachino* MLP sucks! *walks away*

19. Key King

Key King Member

*points thumb over shoulder at Adog* "Ditto." *catches up to Adog, and walks away with him*

20. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

Do you guys realize how stupid this is, you are pretending to bomb a thread with words......