• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

My Little Pony FIM

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Bjoacx, Sep 22, 2011.

1. TheKingOfEverything

TheKingOfEverything New Member

actually, I did and I found it QUITE hillarious!

2. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

that's cool, and it just goes to show ponies make everything better!

3. Key King

Key King Member

do ponies make soup better? if i chopped up a pony and put it in soup would it make my soup better?! well!? would it?!

4. TheKingOfEverything

that's just a liiiitle gross...

5. Key King

Key King Member

yeah, I know.

6. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

You never know...

7. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

octopus soup is good :D

8. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Im gonna add my two cents to this thread.
    I think MIP is a great show and I dont think its for little girls like all those skeptics out there think. Its creative and funny and the characters are so well developed that you cant help to love the show as well as legitamatly care about the characters. The animations are beautiful and colorful and it brightens up my day every time i watch it. The only people who truely dont like the show are the ones who havent watched it yet!

9. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

Yeeeaaaahhhhhuuuuhhhhhhh

10. TheKingOfEverything

wooooot! two cents?

11. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

Your opinion...

12. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Funniest thing happened today. I was walking to Mijer(its a lot like walmart) with my friend. He was wearing his my little pony shirt with said "This shirt just got twenty percent cooler on it." We were walking in and a middle aged man, about thirty walk's up and says "Nice shirt!" to my friend. I couldnt believe it. I was freaking out because it just didn't seem real! What has this world came to that thirty year old men watch My little Ponies Friendship is Magic.

13. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

Well, I guess he could be being sarcastic... And then again, I wouldn't be surprised I know a lot of adults who like it! And my bro who is 17 likes it even way more than I do, and I like it a lot...

14. Key King

Key King Member

Me and Xeren took the quiz...I'm Applejack and he's Rainbow Dash. His six year old brother is Pinkie Pie. XD

15. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

Wait, what quiz? And I thought you were anti-brony?

16. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Browsed the thread though, Key King is the worst troll ever.

As I browse Imageboards myself, this MLP-craziness is somewhat disgusting when considering all the material that people post about the show. How so? Find it out yourself. And it seems little sad that 30 year old men watch this kind of show, but as always, you could compare it easily to someone who watches anime.

I've seen few clips of the show and I have to say that it seemed horrible, imo.

17. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

Ok...... Um, not sure how to respond to that, exempt... PRINCESS LUNA ROCKS!!!!!!

18. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Still not a brony...but I will say, while I was Youmacon last weekend, I saw a guy dressed as Rainbow Dash. It made my day to see someone so secure with his masculinity to cosplay as a pony...then there was another guy dressed the same way but on a leash........didn't know what to make of that.....

19. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

lol, I get it, you have to watch it to figure that joke out! And I need to move to wherever you guys are because down here in Alabama, there isn't a brony for miles around, if there are, then they are closet bronies!

20. Key King

Key King Member

well here's the thing..I'm not anti-brony any more, nor am i a brony, but I did enjoy an episode of the show...It actually got me to laugh...