• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Naruto

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Riku, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xigbar

Xigbar New Member

YEAH-YUH....!!! But I like DBZ lol. Anyways, yes Naruto is a good anime, but I prefer.... Ahem..... DBZ. ;)

2. Omega

Omega New Member

eveybode does. i both both of them are good though. lots of action and good laughs huh.

3. Ransu

Ransu New Member

gosh! naruto is taking WAY TOO LONG FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

4. davcho

davcho New Member

usually a week to get a episode out unless 2 weeks for a double episode

5. Ransu

Ransu New Member

sometimes the 2 weeks dont even give you two episodes...-__-'...

6. Omega

Omega New Member

my pupils, be patient.

7. Musa

Musa New Member

i agree with Flare

8. Omega

Omega New Member

least we're getting closer to shippuden

9. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i hate naruto! i was thinking of grabbing a knife when he started saying believe it! i had nightmares

10. Omega

Omega New Member

i think they overdo the believe it's though

11. Chido

Chido New Member

Naruto is a great anime, but the manga is much better. That was until Shippuden came along. But I think Shippuden took to long on the Saving Gaara arc.

12. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

yeah, i agreed that manga is way better than anime.

13. gumbi500

gumbi500 New Member

I don't think the Naruto anime's all that bad, if you're watching it for the fighting, and not the character depth and all the rest of it; it's a good 'tune out and have fun' type thing.

Why they made Naruto sound like he eats sandpaper for breakfast in the english version, I'll never know...I don't care about the 'believe it' bit, every time he opens his mouth I want to mute the TV...it's horrible...

14. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

all of you do know that you probably think it drags because of the fiilleras the anime doesnt drag rly its juwst they had to fill the time between new story relevant episodes with something so they put in unrleated side missions
    but so far in the english version ive only seen one filler so i think in America they aren't planning on showing too many fillers

yea will in most cases the manga is better than the anime because the manga is usually the original story and sometimes something gets lost or changed in the anime version.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  15. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

I think its pretty cool.:eek:
    [​IMG]

16. Black Mage Moogle

Black Mage Moogle New Member

ah Naruto!!! I love it, although UK is way behind USA and other countries. Ah well i hope UK will finally get Shippuden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.