• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New For 2010

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Jan 12, 2010.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Yuup as you may have noticed I've just switched things, please do leave feedback as I'm sure for many this will be a bit of a change.

As always all the old skins are still available if you don't like the new ones... I won't switch KHPlanet V2.0 White as the default until I get some feedback from everyone.... :)

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Let's just say that this skin just refreshes my soul. At least I can go to the Home page and check out the fan arts.

3. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I still want a darker style, but the new one is cool too. But for some reason, when browsing the forums, the writing seems a bit. . . clustered in the new skin.

4. EtherealSummoner

So? I love the new style. If you don't like it, just go to "go advance" and change your font style yourself. Just that simple.

5. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Moogle - I noticed some cluttering too, if it's a common problem for others too, I maybe able to adjust some settings.

Also when you say darker are you saying you want a dark dark that KHPlanet 2.0 Black ? If so which parts would you like darker...

OH and regarding the sections on the top bar most of them don't have any content yet, but that will all change as they are sections that will be added too. As I've said before I've got a full time writers working on the main news site.

6. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Yeah there is a lot of cluttering kinda bothers me. But I still like it. Though I really like the black one ^w^

7. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Ok no problems guys, but if you could be a little bit more generous with regards to feedback on the cluttering I could get a better idea of what the common problem is :)

8. EtherealSummoner

For some reason, I just love the cluttering. I don't know why though. I think you should make your name yellow TradeDemon. THAT WILL BE A NEW UPDATE! XD

9. Keyblade Master Roxas

Yeah that's something good :D
    yellow or maybe stay with red- for the administrators
    Dark blue- for the Mods (instead of green yuck)

10. EtherealSummoner

Blue is for the super mod so keep the green for regular mods. I say yellow for TradeDemon as a new update since he's this Site's administrator. Also, DX I request that this site is able to play some music soon.

11. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

Supermods already have blue.

I'm digging the Black by the way. Could be a little darker on the outer borders (where the blue stripes are) but this is manageable for me.

EDIT: One more thing about the black, regular members and vet member's colors are very similar. For a moment I thought I had jumped up a few tiers because of the way my eyes are.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  12. Keyblade Master Roxas

It's still hard getting used to though. Seeing different colors.
    But it's still cool. :3
    But there's a problem whenever I log out and exit out the internet and go back on, the new Black2.0 one is not as my main skin but the KHplanet one >.<

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  13. EtherealSummoner

I'm just wondering what that shop thing in the vbexperience are for. All in all, I think everything is going great.

14. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Enough with the "cluttering" Its a obvious factor that will be fixed. So far i love the black skin. my only thing that i personally would do is have the characters from Birth By Sleep for the Black theme. and the outside boarder where it is blue i'd use something like this

*Shout out to Demian for this background*

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/roxas06/24whtut.jpg

15. Keyblade Master Roxas

Yeah I second that. :3

16. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

With the darker tone BbS has to the rest of the series, I think this is a legit idea.

17. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Explain "cluttering" please.

I'm using the black 2.0 and keep getting this on the quick reply box
    [​IMG]
    Is it just me? Just some of the functions of the reply.

Aside from that. I'm loving it. Much easier on my eyes =P

18. Keyblade Master Roxas

No it's not just you o_O

19. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Its not just you. Also everone read my post. do you agree?

20. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos