• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New For 2010

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Yeah and of course TradeDemon too. ^^

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Superb job =]
    One more question.
    Will this occur to the forum as well or just the main site?
    http://kh-3.net/forums/ *change into* http://khplanet.com/forums/
    Yes, no, maybe?

Side note:
    If you have time (and know how to do easily),
    could you add the Strikeout BB Code, please?
    How it's beneficial? I don't know But it's kind
    of good to have one of everything.​

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I thought you hated the original. I don't even like the original. Also, I think we should change the http to KHPlanet. Don't know why kh-3 should be in the link when the site's name is KHPlanet itself.

4. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Yes officially we're supposed to be khplanet now. It's still a redirect to KH-3.net (Mainly because moving the site and maintaining our search engine rankings isn't that straight forward.)

I'm hoping to find time later this week to do the migration... I want it as much as everyone else I just want it to be done right :)

Glad everyone is happy with the direction we're moving....

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

muchos gracias

6. Camdy

Camdy New Member

The new skin looks cool :D

7. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Sweet skin. It makes it look flatter though. The other skin seemed a bit more 3-dish.

8. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

The trademark stripey background probably gave the site more lift.

9. EtherealSummoner

EEEEW! The White version now reminds me of the original. Black is the new white and blue!

10. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

lol so what happened in 24 hours that caused you to change your mind, the white/blue skin is the same as it was yesterday ?

11. EtherealSummoner

Just take that big old banner with Cloud in it, replace the new banner that we use on the white and black version and it will look just like the original. Makes me feel bleh!!!

12. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Hey i just noticed my profile page has a spacing issue with it. The post box is being overlapped by the friends and status boxes. Any chance that this can be fixed?

13. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Zerith: I'll take a look at that....

Brandon: the current white design is totally different to the kh-3.net original. If you think they look the same, I really think you need to get your eyes checked lol

14. EtherealSummoner

*Talks in a british, snooty accent* MY EYES ARE PERFECTLY FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH! They look almost the same because of the blue background and the different banner on it. That's why I said eeew.

15. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. There's been an issue that's needed addressing for a long time. Go to "Search" and hit "Advanced Search". It explains itself.

16. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Summoner : ???

Moogle : Which browser are you on ? I have no problems in IE so i'm presuming it's FF. Just incase post a screenshot.

17. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Stupid PC. Anyone else using firefox? I can't seem to get a screenshot that doesn't turn up as scrap on my desktop.

18. EtherealSummoner

I always use firefox. Why?

19. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

See above post on Searches.

20. ü

ü 30•05•2010

[​IMG]

i think thats what he mean

EDIT: FUNK its uber small. If you look close the tags spread across the whole page