• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New For 2010

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Jan 12, 2010.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Yea. I know what he means. Still, I'm not too worried about that for myself because I can see the textboxes for me to type in but for others, it'll be hard for them, especially if it's camouflaging.

2. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

If your not using it, its not a problem. I still use it and I believe I may be the only one, if the admins want it gone then they may remove it, but until then please don't change it.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I'm kinda prefering the white version of the new one. Looks more like the previous one. Guess I'm just used to that.

4. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

I understand the problem with the tags and other blocks overlapping, I'll look into getting that fixed asap. Thanks for pointing that out.

Avalantos: don't worry none of the old skins/themes are going anywhere, they're all available for you to pick and choose as you wish.

5. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

The blocks on my user page are overlapping too - the ones on the left are being covered by the ones on the right. It seems like an effort to stay within the parameters of the Forum's width.

6. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Didn't TradeDemon just say he was going to fix the overlapping, you guys please stop repeating the same issue over and over again. We know the that the blocks are overlapping, if it's still an issue for you, just switch back to one of the one skins until the issue is resolved.

~D

7. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Yes, but it seemed like all he knew about was the tags+search, so I was just bringing it to his attention that this problem persists in other places.

8. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

i haven't had any problems with the black skin,maybe it's only for the others? or are you guys using the black skin too?

9. I would use the black skin but I don't like to see the white edges on the smilies.

10. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Shadow: you're probably not using FF that's why you're not seeing any problems.

Reonarudo: yeah same here, I've got to find some decent png smilie files, gif images always have that lame white border.

Also I've fixed the search page and the profile overlap problem. If you guys are still having problems let me know, or if you find any other probs just leave details here.

11. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Thank you much. It's much better now.

12. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

So...you dont read is that what your saying basically....

Yea just stop talking altogether

Flash Delirium likes this.
  13. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

well i like all the updates so far and the main site. they are good and i say thanks TD.

14. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Seems like things are settling down now and most of the problems have been ironed out.. I'll keep checking back every few days to make sure anything new doesn't pop up, but for the most part I'm presuming most of the major issues are resolved.

Thank you to all for giving feedback and helping identify problems. I hope KHPlanet has a rewarding and successful 2010 :)

15. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Not trying to be whiny or anything, just trying to help. There not really Major Major issues either.
    And thanks again for the updates and fixing up the bugs in them. I hope that YOU have a great 2010 as well, sir.

Keep in mind, I'm using Mozilla FireFox.
    • Missing tabs on profiles for all skins
      [​IMG]
    • Overlaying of window layer things when user customisations are shown.
      [​IMG]

16. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^ I use internet explorer, and I am also missing some of the tabs on the profiles.

17. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I'm of fire fox and the same thing is happening to me.

18. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

I'll go through each of these and try to get a fix for most if not all over the weekend.

19. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

oop, so am I. on firefox, and the spacing on the comments is broken on mine. Probably due to the border on the avatars.

20. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

It really doesn't matter. Internet Explorer or Firefox, the same situations happens on both.