• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

New For 2010

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Jan 12, 2010.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Ok guys I'm going through all the reported bugs and I need screenshots. Mainly because I can't find the problem's you're talking about.

Please whoever has the ability to do so and want's these bugs fixed post screenshots of each problem or bug and I will get to work on them. Right now I can't see the problem on my setup.

EDIT:

- I have removed the tabs on the profile pages as these are too time consuming to fix right now. But this way atleast all the content is visible and available to edit.

- I have fixed the alignment and overlap of the comments list due to the avatar nudging them down.

- Custom user profile pages are fixed but if you set your padding to huge and above then you will get overlap of the boxes/panels. So keep your padding below huge.

ANY MORE ERRORS OR PROBLEMS -> PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU CAN GIVE A SCREENSHOT. THANKS !!!