• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

number 14 identity

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by darkside, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkside

darkside New Member

but her attribute could also be solar, (because of saix' lunar), or clarity (because of zexions illusion),

2. Grimboyjr

Grimboyjr New Member

people could be onto something with the namine idea, ok, bear with me, but kairi was a princess of heart right? and at one point her heart was inside sora, and sora then used rikus dark keyblade to release it, so maybe that string of events caused a special 3rd nobody to be created, one part kairi (the dominat part since she was a princess of heart), part sora and part riku, it could work, right? but that brings another question...does riku have a nobody?

3. Xehanort_Riku

Xehanort_Riku New Member

Just becuse sora used rikus dark keyblade it wouldnt mean the no body would be part riku and no riku wont hve a nobody riku didnt turn inot a heartless he got possessed
    by Xehanort heartless Xehanhorts heartless was also kno as ansem at the time

4. Grimboyjr

Grimboyjr New Member

i know, but with the amount of plot twists, anything could happen

5. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

dont like the theory because the 14th member isnt a girl she is boobless and not to mention short and melifacent is hella tall

6. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

From things i've found on the internet and from others that is definetly true is that...

- This person is a female
    - It is not Namine

I think it's a female because in the picture it definetly looks feminine definetly doesnt look like a guy body.

And it's obviously not namine because in kingdom hearts 2 she is just basically a slave and doesnt seem like she was in or part of the organization. And Namine was keeping Sora in the egg thing while the game 358/2 days was going on.

7. Xehanort_Riku

Xehanort_Riku New Member

A ?

If there a 14 member how come its called org14

8. darkside

darkside New Member

maybe they changed the name from 14 to 13 during the events of 358/2 days, before khII

9. Zexion_14

Zexion_14 New Member

After half the members were assimalated in CoM it was still Org.13 in Kh2 anyways im guessing this 14th member is someone everybody is overlooking like someone completely forgotten about that or its Aqua but I dont think Tetsuya would give her that big a role since she hasnt even been properly introduced yet

10. Number 0

Number 0 New Member

she is still around and is hidden. he would make a new character and kill her off. and you mean aquas NOBODY!

as for elements there could be solar, darkness, (xemnas had nothingness not darkness) luck (both kinds), strength, maybe clarity, life, death or whatever the fourth realm is.

11. darkside

darkside New Member

for her weapon, i hope it is either a magic staff if it is maleficient, or a keyblade if it is aqua.

12. temujin07

temujin07 New Member

Good Point.... but if its a keyblade, dont you think there'll be a little conflict? Sides... Aqua came in KH3 which is a stroy around 10 years before KH1... so do you think that's possible? I dont know how to explain furher... but having another keyblade in the Org is kinda... out of da question...

13. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

she won't have the keyblade because she won't have a heart (roxas has ven's heart)
    nobodies don't have hearts. if she is in the organization, then she is a nobody and doesn't have a heart. roxas would be the only acception, because he technnically is a nobody, but has a heart

14. heartless riku

heartless riku New Member

i hope it isnt aqua. that would mess up everything.

15. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

how would that mess everything up?

and riku

16. Kaos Ryoku

Kaos Ryoku New Member

I don't really know what to think with all of these ideas... but I would have to say it's Namine, Aqua's nobody, or someone entirely new.

17. Earindel

Earindel New Member

I don't think it would be Maleficent, I just don't see it, but its a great theory, thinking outside the box like that I never woulda thought that, and I totally agree with Rockerblade13, Namine would never join the Organization, she was a slave, and says so in CoM.

18. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I doubt that she is Aqua's nobody because I heard somewhere that she is seen in KH2 and KH2:FM. I personally think that she is Riku's nobody because 1). Riku could have lost his heart, I mean there were also heartless on the other side of the door to Kingdom Hearts at the end of the first game. We won't know unless one of us gets Coded, because I also heard that Coded explains more things about Riku and Mickey. 2). Since nobodies have slight changes from their person, what if the 14th member looked just like Riku, but is a girl instead?

19. ven_roxas

ven_roxas New Member

aqua was in both games, she was in the secret ending

20. Kit

Kit New Member

That's...actually a pretty good idea. We have nothing to prove that one of the differences from Original to Nobody isn't gender. For all we know, Larxene could have been a guy (just and example). And I did hear a rumor somewhere (don't ask where-I don't remember) that Riku was originally supposed to be a girl. If such a rumor is true, then this could be Nomura's way of going back to that idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.