• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Luffy is dead Fishey smells. Livvyis his daughter but no one knows she's his daughter only a few and not your character.

IC::
    Livvy got rid of them. After awhile everybody was gone dead townspeople and marines. None of the crews. Livvy walked to Luffy's grade from all the movement had Luffy's bone arm sticking out of the ground. She took her hat. Another hat flew to her head, it was Luffy's she took it off and looked at it then looked up. She then saw Dragon, she didn't know who he was though.

2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will was next to Livvy. He saw the hat and asked. "Who's is that?"

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Can Will not be with Livvy? Dragon is her grandfather and wanted them to be alone.

Livvy put the hat on and turned around facing Dragon. She had a small smile.

"You're... I thought everybody was dead." Livvy said. She didn't know if he was really Monkey D. Dragon or not. If it wwas it was her grandfather, but did he know about her?

4. W.J. Solomon

Will was suddenly knocked off the ship before he finished his question.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: She's not on the ship. She's in the burned or burning down village in the graveyard looking down on Luffy's grave, when the wind blew Luffy's straw hat on her head when she took her hat off. She saw out of the corner of her eye Monkey D. Dragon, Luffy's dad and her grandpa. She is going to find out and talk to him.

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Can't believe marines would destroy this place." said Dragon when he looked to Luffy's grave. "It was a hard and tireful journey to come here, and now this place..." said Dragon that suddenly tears come out.

"All i want is to met my son before that cruel things like that come." said Dragon, Rylos looked at them sneakly and eventually tears come out from his face too.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Wait so your his father that means..." Livvy exclaimed. Livvy thought she heard like a llaugh in the Air. (Luffy's heha thing he does when he smiles) Livvy pushed her hair back.

"I'm going to let you guess who I am." Livvy said smiling.

8. W.J. Solomon

Will was now on the ship. "Dang, strong winds." He mumbled.

9. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Of course, i already knew you. Your Monkey D. Livvy right (if i don't make mistake)? I already knew because you looks like him so much." said Dragon when he grabbed her hat. "And "Monkey" name is my bloodline right? You have grown up my granddaugther." said Dragon when he hug her (awww) ^ _ ^

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Livvy didn't know what to say. She smiled.

"So what exactly was my father like?" Livvy asked.

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Wearing straw hat, black hair, always wear sandals and his big smile, just like you." said Dragon.

OOC: that's the only things that Dragon knew, because he rarely meet him

12. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Oh ok not really what I was looking for that's good enough." Livvy said smiling. She looked down on Luffy's grave. She was mad that the marines killed him then for them to destroy his resting place she was really mad. She looked at Dragon.

"So where do you plan on going?" Livvy asked him.

13. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Well, i have to hide in darkness again and waiting chance for striking world government (he still become revolutionist)" said Dragon then he ran from the grave and said, "We will meet again, i promise."

Alvida and Shiro still protected the ship until Rylos came said, "How's the ship?" Shiro said, "The marines didn't touch our ships." Rylos smiled and said "Good, you two are most trustful crew"

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Livvy watched him leave. She wanted to ask who her mother was she was unknown about who it was. She shook her head and perkecked up.

"How did he know I was Luffy's child and how did he know my name?" Livvy asked. She looked at the straw hat. She laid her hat on her fathers grave and put his hat on. She headed back to the ship. She went to her room and looked at the drawing on her wall she drew of her father. She smiled. She began drawing her grandfather, Dragon D. Luffy. She felt the ship begin moving. They knew when she is in her room she wants left alone. She finished up and walked to her closet. Their was an outfit in their her foster/ step parents gave her. She changed into it. a little big, but she would grow into it. She put the straw hat on and looked in the mirror at hersel. She looked like her father, but red hair and girl body. She came to descision she had to tell her crew who she was. Soon maybe the world. She headed outside and her crew looked at her amazed.

"We need to talk." Livvy said looking at all of them.

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos thought himself, "That man is Monkey D. Dragon the revolutioner and have connection with Luffy and Livvy. Could it be...."
    OOC: Rylos looked at them but don't heard what they talk. And marines already knew Luffy is son Dragon but don't knew that Livvy is Luffy's daughter

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Ok. Livvy is on her ship and they set sail already.

"What is it?" Vesta asked. Samson grinned.

"So your finally going to reveal it?" Samson said. Livvy nodded.

"Do you know my blood name?" Livvy asked.

"No... you never said it." Vesta said.

"It's Monkey, then D. Full name is Monkey D. Livvy." Livvy said.

"Really!? Amazing, you though look like him and act like him I guess, that outfit really makes you twin like." Vesta said.

"Yeah I guess so..." Livvy said.

"I have a new goal, of coarse my original and still my goal is follow Luffy, or I mean my father's footsteps, I also found this, and I want to find out who my mother is." Livvy said.

"Well we better get started. So what's this find this." Samson said.

Livvy tossed him the glass bottle she stole off the marine ship. She also took her hat off and looked at it, under the strap was a piece of folded pieces of paper. She took it out and also gave it to Samson. He looked at the note in the bottle first, in it was a map, part of a map. The note was also part of the map, their was a third piece missing.

"A map." Vesta said looking over. Livvy nodded.

"Well I can try and figure out that last piece I don't know how well it'll go." Vesta said. She took the pieces and ran to her room below deck and got started.

17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos and one eyed pirates seperated from lost pirates and went to baratie. Alvida said, "Well, baratie restaurant is near, and what do you want to do in there?" Rylos said, "Just meeting an old friend's crew, want to talk about Luffy."

18. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

You mind If I join (i watch alot of one piece)

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC:Yes, but create a template in Sign up thread please.

IC: Rylos had came to the lost sailor before seperated and said, "Where do you want to go now? I want to go to baratie restaurant."

20. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Vesta and them stepped aside of Livvy who looked like Luffy.

"Well I want to learn of my father's history." Livvy said adjusting the straw hat on her head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.