• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Why don't you go to shimoura village? The pirate hunter Zoro live in there." said Rylos, he knew that Zoro was Luffy's first mate.

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"A pirate hunter, umm hello, we're all pirates." Vesta pointed out.

"He's not a pirate hunter, he's a swordsman, he's actually my cousin." Samson pointed out.

"Well sounds like a good idea." Livvy said.

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Well, see you again on next sail." said Rylos. The one eyed pirates arrived at baratie restaurant where Sanji talked to Patty and when he saw Alvida he dissapeared and Alvida said, "Where's Sanji?"

Suddenly he appeared with more formal appeal and said, "Oh, angel have gave me a beautiful person. My blood has risen up because of how hot you are, may i help you?" Rylos said, "Hey, we need to talk"

4. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

Dou noticed a lot of screaming in the resteruant so he headed out for his dingy with a arm load of goods

5. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"What is it?"said Sanji when he smoking. Rylos said, "Do you know that Livvy is granddaughter of Dragon?" suddenly the cigars fall down and said, "How do you know about that?"

"It's strange that Livvy talked to him much and even hug him." said Rylos. Sanji silenced and said, "Maybe it's time i told you about her. Huh, what's that sound" he heard something noisy outside.

6. OverLord Abaross

Duo snuck back in for more food when he say a big group of people talking to each other

7. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: Actualy it's just 5, Rylos,Alvida,Shiro, Sanji, and Patty

8. OverLord Abaross

Occ:eek:kay srry

Instead of heading back out he sat along the wall near the door and listened to the conversation

9. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Livvy and her crew got to their destination.

"So would Zoro be a cousin or just a friend?" Livvy asked.

"He already knows, doesn't he, you never truely met him, so I guess he just be a friend." Samson said. They walked up to a house. Samson knocked and a tall muscular green hair man answered.

10. OverLord Abaross

Duo grabbed an apple and started to eat as the conversation continued

11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Do not post useless posts please, that's a useless post, don't do that.

12. OverLord Abaross

Occ: sorry

13. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos heard someone ate an apple and said, "Hold a minute." then he kicked the door and Duo fell because he is near to the door, and Rylos said, "Look at here, a spy."
    Rylos looked to the Duo and said, "Well well well, look at here, a famous pirate is spying our conversation."

14. OverLord Abaross

Duo stood up and dusted himself off
    "I wasnt spying I was listening"

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"And what is your purpose for listening our conversation?" said Rylos when he picked up his sword, when suddenly Alvida holded the sword and said, "Let me deal with him."

16. OverLord Abaross

Duo looked at alvida and luaghed at her
    "what are you going to do"

17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Alvida embarassed and suddenly show her ice saber and said, "Well, you think that woman always weak right? Well let me fight with you." suddenly Sanji said, "If you want to fight, don't in here. In outside please."

18. OverLord Abaross

Duo walked outside and faced Alvida
    " are you ready"

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Ready whatever you want." said Alvida, suddenly he created many Ice saber and threw it to Duo

20. OverLord Abaross

Duo stood there and let them hit him
    "hahahahhaha thats all you can do, well then I guess its my turn" he said as he walked towards alvida he then dashed towads him and threw a punch in his chest yelling
    "stone guantlet"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.