• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

He destroyed Alvida and she said, "Wow, a paramecia user?" then suddenly she become ice and the piece of her returned to normal, and said, "And i'm a logia." suddenly she create a blizzard storm by her power.

2. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

duo turned his body to rock and the floor started to bow beneath him due to his weight
    "come on Alvida " He dashed towards her again this time spin kicking her in the head

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

She dodged it then she kicked Duo and make him fall to the sea and said, "What will happen if i froze this sea?" then she used her power to froze the sea and make him frozen.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Hey Zoro, listen we need to talk, we need to talk about a close friend who was killed 15 years ago." Samson said.

"I'm sure that's why your here. Wearing his cloths. Ok come on inside we don't want other to hear us." Zoro said taking them inside. It was a blacksmith shop. Zoro led them into a back room and up some stairs. He closed the door behind them. In the room was one window, a bed, a table, a chair, and a chest.

"It's about Luffy, is itn't? What exactly do you want to know?" Zoro asked.

"Everything before he was killed, and more importently who did he love." Livvy asked.

"Well he crushed and proposed to Nami, after he died she ran away, haven't seen her since. If your asking who your mother is, I'm pretty positive it's her, I don't know who else it would be." Zoro said. "Before Luffy died, we hid for a long time on a deserted island. Luffy started going crazy. We were attacked by the marines, Luffy disappeared during that time, then when he came back he was captured." Zoro said.

"When he disappeared, where did he go?" Vesta asked.

"He took the ship and all the treasure, to exact location I don't know. He was missing for about two weeks. He came back and that's when the marines snatched him, the boat was empty, and he didn't have his hat, it was totally crazy he loves that hat and never let it out of his sight, plus the ship was empty, everything was gone including furniture even parts of the ship like cannons and stuff, we had no chance with out all of that against a million some marines. They caught us. We were all forced and many people watch him get exicuted beforehe died he said some words..." Zoro said as the crew joined him in saying the last ofhis words.

"Since I declared war against world government in Enies Lobby, they become my greatest rival, To everyone that watched my execution, the Government are cruel, bad and sadistic.I have message for all who watched my execution, There are still many treasure that i had from One Piece, And I'll give to anyone who become the Pirate King. Just see." They all said.

"In other words just like Gol. D. Roger, he has left everything he owns, the cannons everything all in one piece, meaning who ever becomes the..." Zoro said when Livvy picked up and finished.

"pirate king, didn't Luffy leave anything for anybody to find it?" Livvy asked. Zoro shook his head.

"I only knew of one thing is when he left he must have had you with him, besides that none of us in the crew knew Luffy had a child and stuff, it was after that I learned of you from my cousin." Zoro said. Livvy nodded.

"Is there anything else you can tell us that might help us?" Vesta asked. Zoro shook his head.

"Nothing is coming to mind." Zoro said. Livvy nodded.

"Well thanks for all the info." Livvy said. Zoro shook his head.

"No thanks for letting me meet you after all these years." Zoro said. The crew left and headed down to the ship. Instead of taking off they sat on board.

"That was pretty much useless." Vesta said. Livvy shook her head.

"No it wasn't I found out who my mother was and about my father's treasure." Livvy said.

"Exactly I say we try and figure out where taht treasure is at, Zoro said when Luffy came back he didn't have his hat." Samson said pointing to Livvy's hat.

"Meaning that map..." Livvy bagan saying when the crew nodded.

"Well let's go find those last pieces." Livvy said.

5. OverLord Abaross

Because Duo was made of rock at the moment he fell to the ocean floor really quick and when he hit he prepared himself then he jumped up towards the frozen layer above him. he leaped high into the air ice flying every where
    "ahahahahah" he luaghed as he hit the floor near Alvida

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos started to angry because Duo made same laugh as him, Duo destroyed Alvida but she returned to normal and suddenly Rylos came and said, "That's enough Alvida. I'll deal with him. You have done this far, lad. But this is far as you go." Then Rylos showed his secret weapon, the seastone forged sword.

OOC: Star, do you know that Will also nami's son? that means you and him are a family!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  7. OverLord Abaross

Duo noticed that sword for he has seen it before
    "Have we met before" Duo said as he changed from rock to normal

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos silenced and holded his sword
    then he said, "Ummmm..... I forgot, I even don't remember who are you anyway. It's just from the wanted poster."

9. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Yeah I know, from the begining I planned on Nami and Luffy being Livvy's mother, but did not put it in because she doesn't know, but that was why I used that picture for Livvy with red hair...
    orange + black = red... see, so I had to change the whole Nami disappeared from the crew, meaning in other words that whole disappeared thing was to start a family. All the way from the begining I had planned though Livvy's family. Plus you got to rember before Nami was in the crew she was a flerting type meaning once Luffy was pirate king she could have went off and had a quick family type thing ran off and met with Luffy again and fell in a true love, and then went back to her other family.

10. OverLord Abaross

"Ohh I am Duo and I am a lone pirate who ate the quake quake fruit which alows me to turn my body to stone" Duo said as he looked at Rylos

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Oh i knew! It's..... What was happened?" said Rylos, he remembered the guy but forgot where and what was happened he and him meet

12. OverLord Abaross

Duo took off his shirt and tensed up ready to fight, the joking humor in his voice disaperared
    "lets go" he aid as he dashed towards Rylos turning his arm as tough as rock

13. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Begin when you are ready." said Rylos when he holded his special sword in the swordbag like samurai.

14. OverLord Abaross

Duo threw his punch at Rylos the force from it was amazing sence he can change to rock he moves incredibly fast

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos blocked the attack with his sword and Duo become weakened because he touched the sword (Seastone forged sword) and move backwards and use very far slash (like mihawk) that make Duo bleeding.

16. OverLord Abaross

Duo looked at Rylos and thought to himself
    "I guess direct hits arnt going to work"

17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Then Rylos returned to defensive stance to know what's he doing next. He said, "Many swordsmans and devil fruit users weakened against my sword, it isn't sharp as many sword, but it's strongest against devil fruit users."

18. OverLord Abaross

Dou changed his arm back to normal.
    "I guess my strength is going to be usless against that blade sence it seems to have an affect on my fruit abilities so I guess I have to use my speed"

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos looked at him and said, "Begin when you're ready again." He knew that his speed is quite impressive, but so as him.

20. OverLord Abaross

Duo dashed at Rylos as fast as he could the shear speed that he was traveling at was ripping the floor boards of the resteruant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.