• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>Umm... what's happened?... please???<

2. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

>silvertrump was at the resturant were sanji is and they caught me listening to there conversation and now Rylos (silvertrump) wants the bounty on my head

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: the lost pirate seperated from one-eyed pirate, lost pirate have gone to shimoura village and went out from there, while one-eyed pirate went to baratie restaurant and meet Duo, first Alvida fight, then Rylos fight against him. Livvy told the truth about her mother and her real name.

Who said i want your bounty? he fight you because he angry because you listened our conversation and you have same laugh as him, "ahahahahahaha"

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  4. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>K thanks...<
    Will woke up on the ship and had a large bump on his head. "I hit the cannon again... dang it."

5. OverLord Abaross

Duo threw a punch at Rylos

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos dodged it quickly and kick his stomach because he knew that Duo used all of his speed and forgotten of his devil fruit's power.

OOC: hey! that's too short, add some word!

7. OverLord Abaross

Duo turned his body to stone just as the kick hit him but there was still some knock back from the blow
    "not bad Rylos" he said as he flew up in the air he then threw another puch at the top of his leg

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

All of his punch were blocked by Rylos with his sword (in my su thread, his swordmanship equal to mihawk) and jumped backwards then used purple aura slash but it's many

9. OverLord Abaross

Duo dashed away and then just sat on the ground

10. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Looked at Duo sat on ground, Rylos put the sword in the swordbag again and said, "Given up already?"

11. OverLord Abaross

"nah its just al you do is fight like Mihawk its weird" Duo said as he stood up

12. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"You know about him? I was his student after he retired become pirate." said Rylos, He's almost have perfectness on his abillity, only need a devil fruit, but he doesn't like the devil fruit.

13. OverLord Abaross

"yeah I fought him he was hard until I found the trick to beating him "

14. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Heheheh, what is it?" said Rylos, he thought, "This guy already become pirate even when Mihawk is become pirate? How old is he?"

15. OverLord Abaross

"see he is a very uniform fighter" duo said as he took a gord off his belt and took a drink he then put it back he started to stumble a little

16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Hey, before we continued our fight, i want to ask? How.....Old are you?" asked Rylos, he's confused because mihawk retired in 15 years ago.

17. OverLord Abaross

"Old enough " Duo said with a slur

18. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Aww man, I'm hungry..." thought Rylos and said, "Let's finish this one in hurry." then he pulled out his sword and use defensive stance.

19. OverLord Abaross

Duo stumbled over to Rylos, he was drunk

20. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos saw Duo drunk and looked to Alvida and said, "Let's to the restaurant." Alvida said, "Yes." then they had eating foods in baratie when Duo drunk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.