• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

OCC: yeah but I can change crews
    "you know I was only joking around I was even trying to cause trouble" Duo replied as he sat down on the tip of the boat

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will shuddered. He hated the quake quake fruit.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Hmmm well you'll have to proove your worthy to be in our crew." Samson said.

4. OverLord Abaross

Duo stood back up adn walked in front of livvy
    "so can I join please" duo said with a smile

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"I don't know, you did some major damage, and you just come walking straight up here why not!" Livvy said.

"She has way to much of her father in her... ok I still think Samson is right you need to proove youself." Vesta said. Samson crossed his arms.

6. OverLord Abaross

"well I can fix your boat and I will do anything else you ask " Duo said as he bowed to livvy

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Hmmmm... I don't know..." Vesta said.

"I know do you know where Nami lives? Or have you seen a crew by the name of the one eyed pirates?" Livvy asked excitment in her body about him possibly knowing where her mother lived.

8. OverLord Abaross

Duo scratched his head
    "I think I have seen the one eyed pirates but I cant remeber any names on the crew such as the captain" Duo said pondering wheather or not he has seeen them

9. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Well where at. can you lead me?" Livvy asked.

"You guys watch the ship." Livvy said to them.

10. OverLord Abaross

"well thats just it is there captains name Rylos" Duo said for he thought that was the name of Rylos's crew

11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Yeah that's them!" Livvy exclaimed. "Ok can you show them to me?" Livvy asked her body somewhat jumping up and down.

12. OverLord Abaross

"Yeah follow me " Duo said as he leadd her to his ship
    "well there it is" Duo said pointing at it he then jumped up on it standing on the side of the mast

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Livvy nodded.

"Hey there's Rylos. Hey why were you hiding before?" Livvy asked him running uup to him.

14. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

".......Maybe you saw wrong person." said Rylos, sweat tears out from his body. And his eyes saw to other place.

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Really, your sweating... no seriosly I saw you come running." Livvy said.

16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos shocked and the sweat increased and said, "................. I don't know."

17. OverLord Abaross

"hey rylos why are you sweating so much do you like here or something" Duo said as he landed on the deck of the boat

18. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Rylos...?" Livvy asked. She crossed her arms. She had alot of her father, but had a bit of a smart gene in her where she got it she doesn't know, she figured it was from her mother.

19. OverLord Abaross

Duo walked over to Livvy and copied her by crossing his arms and looking at rylos

20. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

".....Anyway, just continue to find Nami's house!" said Rylos and looked to other place. Suddenly he walked quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.