• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

As Kizaru went to the bathroom, Shiro said, "Now is our chance." And they sneakly went to exit but noticed by one of the marines and said, "You, Nico Alvida!" Suddenly Alvida frozen them and said, "Let's go."
    Kizaru returned from bathroom and watch those two frozen and said, "This must be Alvida's works."

2. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

El Diablo wandered the streets, he had stolen a bunch of berries but was still weak. Diablo finally collapsed on the ground, "Urh..."

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

After exit the cafe, Alvida and Shiro ran and said, "Hurry, we must tell captain that we gonna off from this city." and on the other side Rylos ran and said, "I must tell them that we gonna off from this city." Suddenly Shiro and Rylos knocked down and awaken and both of them said at the same time, "Hey! We must back to the ship!"

Kizaru and two other marines ran and finding the one-eyed pirate and said, "Where are you? Come back here!" but they have already in the ship and set sail from the place, Kizaru saw them left and said, "ARGHHHH!!!We too late."

In the ship......
    Rylos talked to Alvida, "That's the rough one, if only we didn't found ourself, we must be prisoned by him." Alvida said, "Sorry,captain. Oh well, our next destination is Baratie Restaurant." After heard Alvida's talk, Shiro said, "Oh, the place where Straw Hat Pirate's chef Sanji live?" after hearing Shiro, Alvida said, "Yeah, and he live in there after Luffy's Execution, The only straw hat pirates remaining is: Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, Franky, and Brook."

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: Just reminded that el diablo is in the same city as lost pirates docked

5. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

who should I be?

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: just make characters. But don't in here, in the SU thread, please.

7. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos said, "We shall go, but we must go to the city in north east. They say they have many pirates prisoned, especially el.... I forgot." Alvida said, "Allright, let's go."

OOC: Now they went to same city where lost pirates and el diablo went.

8. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will saw Rylos pull in. "Hello, old friend." He called.

9. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: I created minor antagonist, Spandam and funk freed.

IC: Rylos saw Will and said, "You're here? Don't tell me you guys have same purpose to me in here." Alvida saw a man that fall and said, "Poor man, he needs our help." Then she wake him up and said, "Are you okay?"

10. W.J. Solomon

Will shrugged. "Other than food, coffe, pie, and helping prisoners. Not really." He helped Alvida help the man up and gave him a sandwich Will had brought from the ship.

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Alvida saw Will helped her and said, "Thank you." Rylos looked to Livvy and said, "If you have same purpose, how about we joins up in a while?"

12. Cloaked Schemer

Diablo got up, he rejected the sandwich and didn't say a word, "Who are you kids?" He asked.

13. W.J. Solomon

Will took back the sandwich. "We just tried to feed you after you groveled on the ground." He barked. He hated when others treated them like kids.

14. Cloaked Schemer

Diablo panted, "Where's my armada? My money? My life?!" He yelled to the sky as he turned into complete electricity as the side effect to the Goro Goro Fruit, "Where am I???" He made a crackled, static cry.

15. W.J. Solomon

Will stumbled back. He had seen one thing like this when his brother ate two power fruits... ice and fire. It was the side affects.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos saw him and said, "Goro goro fruit user? Guess i have to use my secret weapon." Alvida noticed that he is El Diablo and said, "We helped wrong person."

17. Cloaked Schemer

OOC: The Goro Goro Fruit makes the user take the form and shape of electricity, not ice and fire.

Diablo fell on his knees in his Goro Goro form. "Ahhh..." he yelled, "I'm... in... PAIN!!!"

18. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos saw him in pain and immediately use a very far slice that cruciated him in pain even more

19. Cloaked Schemer

Diablo fell on the ground, passed out.

20. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos saw him fall and said, "Shiro, bring him to somewhere else.I don't like to see him here." Shiro said, "Yes, sir." and he brought him to a remote island that isn't far from the city. Alvida looked to Rylos and said, "Sorry,I didn't know that he is El Diablo.I was a fool that helped unknown people." Rylos looked to Alvida and said, "It's okay, you have kind heart, that's what i liked from you." Alvida blushed, and Rylos looked to Livvy and said, "So, you still want to help the prisoners?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.