• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

In the civil war they had guns, in the show I never saw any electrical lines neither.

2. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

OOC: Never-mind then, just answer what I said.

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: I think the only things in one piece worked by electricity until this minutes is Maxim

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Well nothing really, ummm, are you a good look out type person?" Livvy asked thinking.

5. Cloaked Schemer

Diablo did a quick, "Ugh," and sat down on the shore. "Never-mind..." He quickly said.

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"So......When we're going to Fusha Village? My ship is set sailed." Said Rylos as the crews already in the ship.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Ok so then you need a ship?" Vesta asked. They hopped on.

8. Cloaked Schemer

"Thank you..." Diablo said as he got on.

9. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will stepped on and ate a sandwich, swigging a drink at the same time. "Want some food man?" He asked Diablo.

10. Cloaked Schemer

Diablo breathed heavily, "I don't think I should... if I have something to good, my heart rate will go up and I have more of a chance of turning into that monster... I need to control myself." Diablo breathed, hungry.

11. W.J. Solomon

Will shook his head. "You need to eat, my friend. The fruits will control themselves eventually."

12. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos sat in chair,when Alvida come and said, "What about El Diablo?" Rylos said, "He's they problem now." Shortly Shiro came with some foods and said, "Here's the meal, enjoy." Rylos looked to the food, A grilled fish and looked to Alvida, She have French dressed Fish, and said,"Hey! Not fair!I got an grilled fish again and she always have better food!"

13. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos thought Oh man, this man is only think of her, maybe i should ask some foods for the Lost Pirates then he came to the Lost Sailor and said, "Hey, Could i have some foods?"

14. W.J. Solomon

Will grinned and handed him a large pot. "Homemade stew." He said.

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos looked to the dish, it's a bad looked dish.But he thought, It's better than grilled fish again.... then he ate it and said, "Mmmmm, delicious!!!"

16. W.J. Solomon

Will grinned. "I'm not that bad of a cook." He said, knowing what the man thought.

17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos ignored what Will said and keep ate the stew until he said, "Refill,please!"

18. W.J. Solomon

Will just grinned and gave him another bowl. "You want a sandwich too?" He asked.

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Sure, i have never eat anything other than "Grilled Fish" because my chef was a very bad, and pervert." said Rylos as he took sandwiches. Shiro heard what he said sneakly and thought, I'm gonna kill him.......

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  20. W.J. Solomon

Will shuddered. "That's disturbing." He said, getting himself a bowl and sitting across from Rylos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.