• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Shiro sneakly saw them talked, suddenly Alvida said, "What are you doing here?" he shocked and said, "Um....uh... Nothing. Btw, do you enjoy my food?" Alvida said, "Yeah, it was a delicious one. Thank you." then Shiro blushed

2. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Will just grinned and cleaned the table.

3. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

Diablo sat back in an old wooden chair under the deck and rapped a scarf around himself and fell asleep.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Ok on we go now." Livvy said.

"Aye!" Vesta yelled and they set sail. Livvy waved to the other crew and counted only three people and looked on deck seeing the other one. Samson saw to and walked down.

"What exactly are you two going, the cannons ready just incase we meet anything?" Samson asked Will since he was gun guard.

5. Cloaked Schemer

Diablo awoke, and poured himself a glass of tea, "I feel... weak..." He murmured to himself, "And... my armada makes me strong..."

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Your posting useless posts you know, sorry just need to poin that out. ^

IC::

Livvy looked on deck for Diablo and didn't see him. She jumped down and headed under deck.

"el Diablo, hey, Diablo... you know El Disablo's a pretty funny name, El Diable, El Diablo, El Diablo..." Livvy said not relising right around the corner in the kitchen El Diablo was getting tea out of the stove.

7. Cloaked Schemer

((haha, that's a cute joke, KS- OH! Plus, you got banned!!! HAHAHAHA :p So shut up.))

"El Diablo means 'The Devil', you know..." Diablo said quietly, "But I have I true name..."

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Really and what's that?" Livvy asked being startled by him talking. She entered the kitchen and took a small glass of water.

9. Cloaked Schemer

"Only if you agree to trust me, shall I tell you..." Diablo spoke.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Don't worry, I trust you as long as you don't go against the crew and stuff yeah." Livvy said.

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos finished talking to Will, when he saw Shiro and Alvida and said, "Let's returned to the ship." then he looked to Livvy and said, "Thanks for your chef's cook."

12. Cloaked Schemer

"Hm, before El Diablo... my name was Hikinoriko... Kohroku Hikinoriko..." Kohroku said.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Oh wow kind of hard to say, but it's pretty cool." Livvy said. "Why hide your name?" Livvy asked. She was just as guilty hiding who she was related to.

14. Cloaked Schemer

"Why would one care? I should be able to have a fierce name..."

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"I think it's fierce. Who said you need a fierce name to be fierce. If you go down in legend then you change your name back to your real name then people won't know who you are. If you don't go by your reall name you can go by your second part." Livvy told him. The only rare times she ever is real calm and like a normal girl.

16. Cloaked Schemer

"Pointless..."

17. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Livvy thought to herself how to cheer him up.

"Well Monkey D. Luffy didn't have a fierce name, it's Monkey then Luffy. Nothing really fierce about that." Livvy said. She was sort of making fun of her father's name, but she knew he woudn't mind.

18. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos took a nap until Shiro came and give him some food,Rylos wake up and saw a good looking Seafood and said, "Wow, How odd you to make me this." Shiro said, "All for captain's satisfaction." Alvida looked at Shiro sneakly and said, "That's what i mean, Shiro."

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  19. Cloaked Schemer

"Hmm, that is a rather humorous name." Kohroku smiled a little, "hmph... you kinda look like him..."

20. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: Sorry, i have it wrong, the next post of mine that actually in here are before the oathkeeper's last post ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.