• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

One Piece RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by LivingDeath, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"No I don't not to much, I have dark red hair, he had black hair. How do I look like him?" Livvy asked. She wanted to keep her secret about her father and use it to her advantage when the time comes.

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

After ate the foods, Rylos took a nap again until, Alvida said, "We're arrived in Fusha Village, Captain" Rylos wake up and said, "Oh, what's happen?Oh we're arrived in Fusha Village?Prepare to set sail" Alvida said, "Aye Aye!"

3. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

"No, internally... you act like him... you're determined... energetic..." Kohroku carried on.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Well can you keep a secret tell nobody, I'll keep yours." Livvy said.

5. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

"Okay, shoot." Kohroku said, letting her know she could tell the secret.

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: hello... they have arrived in Fusha Village now

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

OOC: Ok after I tell Livvu's secret.

IC::

"Before Lufy's execution, he met with a young couple. He gave them something dear to him. He gave it away so it can grow up well and follow in his foot steps. So it did. My name is Livvy E. Luffy, daughter and only child of Monkey D. Luffy." Livvy told him.

"Livvy we made it." Vesta ran down telling her. Livvy stood up and shook her head yes. She headed up on deck.

8. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

OOC: actually, i want to know Rylos's history in Fusha Village...

IC:The ship is being docked and the one-eyed pirate crews jumped to land in the port, they seen a beautiful views in Fusha Village and amazed by the view, Rylos thought, It's 20 years since i live in here. then he said, "Allright, let's go to the graveyard."

9. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Livvy and her crew hopped off. People looked and whispers were heard.

"She looks like Luffy..."

"Aren't those those secret pirates, highest bidding ones."

"Boy we're famour to be secret." Livvy said walking the street.

"Well it's a welcome is it not?" Samson said.

10. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos looked to Livvy because what said, and said, "Well, I become a pirate because of his influence, and accidently i lost one of my eyes because in here too. I remember when i live in here,This is my hometown."

11. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Really? Well it was because of Monkey D. Luffy I'm here today." Livvy smiled. She meant it in two ways, she wouldn't be alive if not and the one they would all know is she wouldn't have become a pirate without him.

12. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Rylos laughed, "Ahahahahahahaha" (distinct laugh) he knew that she looked like luffy but he still doesn't know that she is daughter of Luffy and he said, "Well, here's the graveyard." then they prepared the flower and drop it to the grave.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Hey I'd like some alone time please." Livvy said. Once the others were gone she knelt down pushing her hair back.

"Well dad, things have been going great for me. I'm sure things are well for you. I plan to continue your name and keep it knowing." Livvy said then catching up with the others.

"Ok now where?" Livvy asked.

14. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

As they leave, a man in green hooded came and saw Livvy and said, "Could it be? My granddaughter?" then he called Livvy.

OOC: the man is Monkey D. Dragon.

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Livvy stop hearing someone. She turned around seeing a man peeking out.

"You guys want to go grab something to eat, I'll be right back." Livvy said walking back to the gravesite.

16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Dragon looked to Livvy and said, "It's been long time since you were born.You have grown up, my dear." then he worn off the cloak and show his face to Livvy.

17. Destiny

Destiny Guest

She crossed her arms.

"You are?" She asked. She uncrossed them and smiled. She fixed her hat.

18. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Hehehe, Perhaps the future will found the truth." Said Dragon, "Well, i'm here for visiting my relatives,he is a very kind man since the last time i met him. It's very very long story."

Meanwhile, a marine sneakly saw them conversation and reporting to Admiral Kizaru. Said, "You're right, Admiral.They are in here." Kizaru smiled and shows up an golden snail phone and said, "Sorry, land of pirate king. You're homelands will be destroyed."

OOC: he's gonna used Buster Call

19. Destiny

Destiny Guest

"Ok, you are excatcly?" Livvy asked. She looked all around and kept glancing at her father grave stone.

20. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

"Hehehe, It's...." said Dragon when suddenly he saw many cannon ships that arrived to the Village and said, "Hurry, you must protect this Village." and he ran from Livvy's sight.

The one-eyed pirates shocked that many marines and cannon ships arrived, and Rylos said, "This must be Kizaru's work." Then Kizaru appearred and said, "Yes, That's right. I've activated Buster Call, Now this Village soon become ashes." then Rylos showing his secret weapon and said, "Huh, i have fight you oftenly and i created this unique sword." Kizaru asked ,"What's the unique of the sword?" Rylos suddenly attacked Kizaru and make him bleed and cannot used his powers and said, "Why? why i cannot use the power?!!!" Rylos said, "I said to you my weapon is unique, it's forged from Seastone, it's not sharp as pirate sword, but it's my ultimate weapon against the Devil fruit users."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.