• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Pokemon: The Secret of Mew

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

My character has a theiving background, but hasn't stole any pokemon since the last one he stole. Can that still be accepted in the near future.

2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Perhaps he could be a 'good thief' one who steals back from people who stole from others and he returns the stuff to their rightful owners?

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

No, no thieves. At this point I'd say Pokemon trainers maybe even a Pokemon ranger.

But I've come to conclusion that KoD and AK you both will not be accepted into this RP.

And guys you need to post. If you haven't posted yet before Thursday, you will be removed from this RP.You need to show you'll clearly be active.

Also for added bonus here's schedule of events for the festival...

Day 1-
    Arrival and registration
    Evening special speeches and welcomes special guest: Deviluke Mihawk
    firework show

Day 2-
    pokemon battle tournament round 1 and round 2(break between the two rounds)
    early evening: pokemon contest round 1
    evening: carnival and magic show

Day 3-
    pokemon battle tournament round 3 and 4
    evening: pokemon contest round 2

Day 4-
    pokemon battle tournament round 4 and 5
    evening: carnival

Day 5-
    fair

Day 6-
    pokemon battle contest final round 1 and round 2
    pokemon contest final round 1
    lattern nights- all lights out in town minus lanterns in remembrance

Day 7- final day
    pokemon battle contest final championship round
    pokemon contest championship round
    Night of Teressa

Day 8- everybody leaves

that's the event schedule obviously however there's more going on.

Also in town there's the following...

Pokemon center(visitor center, inn, shop, etc.)
    contest hall
    -no coliseum there is a stage set up for battles(cough: summoner I believe)
    pokemon research lab
    St. Teressa Chapel- a chapel dedicated to Teressa and Mew
    homes and many shops
    harbor with cruises and more
    mountain
    camping
    train station
    history museum

everybody should head towards the stage for registration and the welcoming ceremony. also check back in a bit or so on the first post I'll be adding another new character

4. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I've been in the progress of writing for the last 30 minutes. Characterization doesn't come for Kytes like it does for the others, it seems.

5. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Do I get a reason?

6. Taboo Sho

Broski, I can answer that.

I understand you got senior year and college essays, and all that going on, and now you have a crappy mode of posting that takes forever(Like my psp) but dude, I'm a senior, doing college essays and all that, and I have a crappy mode of posting that only allows four lines! But I still manage to remain active enough to post when needed.

I love you broski, really do, but activity is key in an rp. Sorry dood.

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

For the tournament, how is that gonna work out? I can only assume we're going to have to battle each other at some point or another and I'm certain nobody here wants to lose. And also when you consider differences in strength between each trainer. Vox, for example, is full of powerhouses and therefore shouldn't be an easy person to beat (Not that he'd be unbeatable, obviously).

Oh, and Summoner. Since it's been a few days since my profile was completed I assume you're okay with the part of your character wanting my character to work under him.

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

You'd face whoever you want(imaginary) till sub champion then we face each other, my character is judging(so I'll call outs I we har problems). Vox's is set up as the champion battle.

9. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I don't mind. I am ok with anything.

10. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Man, this RP is moving so fast i cant even keep up! Wow this is just incredible.

Note: Sarcasm is indeed applied

11. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Jeez people seem to forget about an idea so quickly around here. Even I have.

12. NeRo

Goes back to what Wayward said. No ones willing to take the idea and run with it. something new is presented. its played with for a little while and put back on the shelf.

"This" is why i don't start anymore Rp's

13. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

I really wish that people here would be a bit more open to new ideas,

But back onto topic of this RP. We need to see some posts.

14. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Vox, your sarcasm is not appreciated.

I'm too tired an worn out to reply to anything coherently in-character right now, so expect a post up tomorrow morning.

15. NeRo

Fun fact: It wasn't meant to be appreciated it was meant to offend i would not have posted it if i meant to spare someones feelings. Judging from what you just said it seems my mission was accomplished.

In any case get some rest.

Ciao

16. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well looking at the RP I'd say next up in line would be Zacax(preferably an end to the battle so we can move the story along) a post could be very well be helpful from you Vox.

@Requiem looking forward to the post

@Others: looking at everybody it seems everybody is in college so I'm assuming many of you are probably in the same shoes as I am working to boost whatever easy grade up in assumption to possibly be screwed over by finals(at least that's why I'm seeing happening) However I do expect all of you to post daily starting the week of thanksgiving.

17. Taboo Sho

I'd of course, battle after Zacax. Thanksgiving it is!

18. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well post now if you can and make your battle all one post. From here on out battles(unless with other people) should start and end in one post. Less waiting around that way.

19. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

I'm almost done with my batte hold on just one more pokemon and I'm done, just need someone else to post

20. NeRo

I don't think im crazy with my expectations. im not asking for like 5 post a day i mean its the fall the summer is over and things now that we were breaking from have come back. Hell i have a full time job luckily i get to work from my laptop or when i go to a photoshoot so i still have access to a computer. i mean its been what 2 3 weeks maybe with no post? all i ask is that if your going to be away then just make a conscious effort to say so. But don't show up 3 weeks later and act surprised when someone is upset with your activity.

Get offended at my words if you wish
    ( This is a general statement to everyone not one person in particular thought i'd point that out before people start getting butthurt for the wrong reasons)

Just my 2 cents.