• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Pokemon: The Secret of Mew

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Destiny, Sep 26, 2012.

1. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

hoping its not too late to make a character?

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Nope go on ahead you can jump in however, in fact I believe some characters have jumped out so in the tournament you can take their place if you'd like. Though I think for story purposes the tournament battles may just be silent advancements so were not waiting around much.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Speaking of waiting around, what's coming up next. Aside from the battle and the interaction between your character and Vox's, there isn't really much going on. I'm finding it hard to come up with a passable post that doesn't involve me talking to myself.

4. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

Name- Nero
    Age- 16
    Personality- has a very strong bond with his pokemon and is very confident in them. he goes into battle ready to win. Nero is not one to just battle pokemon for no reason but when a tournament comes around he is all in.
    nero has a friendly and positive attitude. he enjoys joking and clowing around at times.
    Pokemon-
    charmander( Neros first pokemon-charmander has scar on his eye)
    riachu
    dragonite
    houndor
    Quilava
    ditto

Appearence-
    [​IMG]

History- nero was raised in a small country town. there werent many kids around where he grew up. he got his first pokemon wen he turned 2. It was a gift from his father. Nero and charmander grew up together. when Nero turned 10 he went out on his journey. Neros goal was never to collect gym badges he jus wanted to see the world and all the types of pokemon out there. but when nero first bgan his journey he was attacked by a group of thugs and their pokemon. that is how charmander got the scar on his face. Nero became very focused in training his pokemon to be strong. he now journeys searching for rare pokemon and becoming the best trainer in the world.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ok accepted go ahead and get posting

6. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Is this thing dead? Lets get some more posts going!

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Nah I think we all just got real busy with a bunch of different stuff. I'd say this more of being put on pause right now

8. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Alright then, sorry about the previous post, just a bit annoyed when after almost a week there were no new posts :p.

9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

No kidding. Chemistry, Calculus, work, and new video games don't leave much time for other things. Or each other.

I admit that I'd been forgetting about doing my latest post. But it is up now.