• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Pokemon

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by JordanKnight, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olette

Olette New Member

I like all grass pokemon.
    I'd be an aspiring grass pokemon master if pokemon were real. :3

2. Kairi

Kairi New Member

I used to like pokemon when I was younger but after a few seasons it was just the same thing over & over. It got really boring but, I used to like fire type.

3. Ransu

Ransu New Member

pokemon used to be a good show but now things got boring and all the characters' voices were all messed up. (they gave ash a freaking old lady voice -__-'...)
    oh well i dont watch it anymore so i dont care about the show.
    well before i hated it, i used to like rare pokemons :p

4. axelvs.riku

axelvs.riku Member

i just recently started playing pokemon crater and its actually pretty fun

if anyone who plays wants to add me my username is bob weirdo

5. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

hey axelvs.riku what is pokemon crater and i only like the games .

6. Omega

Omega New Member

yeah, pokemon was good before all the stuff started changing. i always liked grass type pokemon though

7. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

ya my fav type WAS dragon but now it all stinks

8. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

Pokemon is a legend.Its one of the oldest anime that everyone grew up with.I USEDto like it,then it all fell when they started to show Diamond and Peral.

9. How dare you? Call me retarded but I watch it. Movies are sweet.
    You gotta give credit though. Japanese guy+idea+Little animal things+Anime+Manga+Games+Merchandise+books=Smart-ass rich Japanese dude huh.
    Quit dissin'
    Fire and Fighting my fav(Go Blazeiken)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  10. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

i used to wake up every saturday and watch each episode of pokemon! and saw each movie and luvd the songs too ^.^

but they r really changing things @.@ and ash's voice is like ...yuck >.< i liked when he had normal rivals and not some mean dude who duznt kno how to treat pokemon >.<

but i think its soo cute how pikachu and ash r still together and that its nice to see that from so so long ago ash actually has a pokemon he is keeping @.@ i didnt like when he would giv away his pokemon sometimes ^-^'' but thats cuz u could only choose one starter in the game and he got to hav ALL of them but then just gave them away @.@

my little brother watches it now ^.^ i dont as much but its still pretty popular ^-^

11. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I don't like the show and I don't watch it. I think that Pikachu would be lv. 286 in the show by now.

12. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I loved it when I was kid. It was the first anime that I've ever seen. -^^- But I don't watch it anymore.

13. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

I liked it before. But now, jeje id ont watch it anymore. New pokemons give me headaches.

Desert Warrior, i know that pikachu has to be like more than that LOL
    Looks like he never grows old.

14. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Loved the first two series, then I hated it. TEAM ROCKET IS SO ANNOYING!!!! EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, THEY SAY THAT CHANT!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

15. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Yeah...I hate it too. LOL

16. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I heard that Pikachu may turn into Raichu.

17. Kyuu

Heyy, u can't be serious! No one could really hate Team Rocket! :D James is just so funny! And Meow too.

18. Locogabitron

Pikachu to Raichu? nah, i dont think so, that's like pokemon is going to go downhill if they want to change pikachu

19. Kyuu

Do u like the Pokemon movies?

20. Locogabitron

I liked them before. WHen i was a kid, i was about to cry when i saw the mewtwo movie one. And it sadens me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.