• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Pokemon

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by JordanKnight, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

I liked The Rise of Darkri...That one was pretty cool.

2. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

I used to be biggest pokemon fan and watch those tv shows all the time when i was young... yay but sadly, i still like playing pokemon gameboy. i just bought diamond pokemon ds game last week and i play this for more than 70 hours. oh snap x.x

3. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I liked the movies, too. The Mewtwo one was so lovely..

4. Twin in Shroud

Twin in Shroud New Member

Pokemon is a classic like dragonball

5. I like the pokemon games. 1st series i like as well. But you lose it when they make a million shows all following the same thing and people leave and new people join and... ARGH!

D/P is a real big no no. Im sorry but theyve ruined even the brilliant games with that. Why make so many new pokemon? Half of them look like half of other pokemon stuck n each other and the new ones looks really quite retarted if im honest.

On the movies i never saw past Mewtw Returns and that one with Celebi in it. I dont think they ever released them over here......

On a side note did you all know the show was based on the Blue/Red games (aside from Crystal probably the best ones). Pokemon yellow was made to cash in on the success of the shows. Personally having pikachu following you round just plaina s hell annoyed me, particularly as he was your starter and so ended up one of the strongest. It snowballs, you must train him to win, but then the rest become weak so you have to train pikachu some more, so you NEVER get to PUT HIM AWAY! ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ah thats my daily rant done. TY for making this thread :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  6. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Well I like Diamond and Pearl.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  7. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have all the pokemon on Diamond!
    MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    jk

Thread Status: