• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Rate the Signature

Discussion in 'Archive' started by XxXNeko_RikuXxX, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

7/10 - attractive but lacks detail

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Pulse: I think the text could be better, but the effects around the stock look cool. 7/10

Chido: Doesn't look like you did much to it. Keep practicing 4/10

gumbi: Picture looks a little pixelated on my computer, but the black and white makes it look pretty dramatic. Too bad there aren't any effects or anything else eye-catching. 5/10

3. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

same for your avatar, 7/10. the background is good though

4. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

No wonder this thread died, you don't have a sig to rate. I'll just rate Toph's and get this moving again.

8/10. It looks good and I like the colors. And the text fits in well, which is always a plus. The only thing that bugs me is that empty white space next to her right shoulder/arm. It looks like there used to be something there, and the gaping hole where it used to be bugs me.

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

8/10 - took into consideration your lack of resources, loving the light effects used.

6. Luke

Luke Member

8/10 - I loved that movie, the text is simply great, nice render, everythings good

7. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

7/10 - bar the forced lighting everything seems fine, not special but the effects used are eye catching.

[​IMG]

8. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Pulse: When did you get so good? I'd probably lighten the sig a little more, put a little more depth into it, but other than that, I have nothing to say against you. Nice work. 8.9/10

9. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Toph: The simplicity is brilliant. No forced lighting, which is a big + from me :D. The text is simply amazing. 9.5/10 (sorry not a 10, tho I never give out 10s unless it is the best sig I ever seen, this is extremely close though)

10. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Pulse. Nice looking sig. I like the cloudy effect of the background, and the colors are pleasing to the eye. the only thing I can say against it is about text. That extra line you seem to have tacked on to the N bugs me. I also can't make out the text above the name (I'm assuming you go by Zenith on another forum) or if it's even English. 9/10

11. Riku

Riku New Member

lol

Nice focal point on it Ebal. 8/10

12. Nikylee

Nikylee New Member

i'll give te sig 6.5/10
    for 2 reasons
    1 it shows dedication aswell as authority within the forum
    2 i get confused with coloured fonts normally soyou get points for tht aswell ^^
    event if th colour coding is automated on here you still get th points ^^

nikylee

13. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

8/10

I like this. I find the blue-ness pleasing. It kinda has a frozen sort of look to it. and I like your name logo. There are a few places that kinda distract me from the focal point, but overall nice job.

14. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

I like the colors and the shine effect. :D good job
    8/10

15. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

9/10 I like the photograph concept.

16. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

not bad, like I say a lot around here, more depth needed. - 6/10

17. Shikamaru

Shikamaru That one guy

love the cloud effect :)
    8/10

18. Nikylee

Nikylee New Member

I love the concept 9/10 for effort
    only one downfall in the sig, where the photo's overlapped if you had brought the stock through the various levels of the pictures and gave the sig a sense of depth that would have been absolutely amazing :)
    the text needs a little work but it isnt bad enough to reduce the score any further
    a well deserved 9/10
    well done
    nikylee

19. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Love the colors and lighting.
    A little too bright though, making the face jump out a bit too much.

I like it though. 8/10

20. Namine3.0

Namine3.0 New Member

I rate urs 9/10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.