• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Senior Prom

Discussion in 'General' started by Angel, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Yup! Hope it goes well. But you know, nothing always turns out your way. XP

Haha. What's wrong with grinding! Live it up.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Do it too long and you get horny, sweaty and all you can ever think about is to have your pelvis on another girl's butt. -__- Sorry but that is how I see it and I saw it with my own eyes. Now if it is with your wife, I wouldn't care but.. yea. They wouldn't mind grinding on anyone where I live. Just eeew.Grinding is not the only dance in the world. Why not the Tootsie Roll or Wutang or Perculator? XD Now those are some good dances.

3. Angel

If your dancing, your going to get sweaty anyway.
    But what if you want to dance together. I know for a fact you can't Wutang together. Most people grind at night clubs, high school, and middle school. It's like a fad like "the bump" back in 70's 80's. Haha. Anywho, teenagers get horny all the time. But yeah, sometimes I swear babies get conceived sometimes.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

>_> So your definition of dancing together at a prom is to connect and to have one body next to another. You can dance together. BY DANCING THE SAME DANCE THAT DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO CONNECT ONE PART TO ANOTHER! At least that is how I see it. You sure do see two people doing The Jerk dance at the same time.

5. Angel

Umm...pretty much. That's the definition.

That's dancing by yourself in the presence of other dancers. You need some form of interaction to dance together. You don't slow dance by jerking, dipping, or rejecting.

6. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Don't worry Summoner, I'm not that kinda guy. But that stuff happens, and we can't exactly force it NOT to happen. A bunch of teens in a dance hall is gonna lead so some form of dancing like that. I may not do it, but others sure will if they get the chance. Unfortunately that's life, but people grow out of it. They mature and realize that they were idiots.

7. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

To be honest in my opinion it isn't a big deal, but it's not a waste of money. I mean its a very good time, I know many people who didn't go and now say "I wish i would have gone to prom". It didn't cost me too much money either, so I think it's worth it just for the memories. Who knows though.

Grinding is perfectly fine, its a stage regular teenagers go through. I'm not into it all that much, but it's jsut another form of dancing. Doesn't mean you a horndog, but just keep it to a minimum.