• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Should I Leave?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovieto, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Okay, that was wrong. I'm sorry for saying that but you really frustrated me you know!
    Calling people stupid and saying that negative comments should be ignored. This effects people and it makes people sad and depressed.

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

What did I do, what I said ended up being right. I never did anything wrong to you, but tell you what you were doing was wrong that's it.

3. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

my rep power

you, Sovieto have drained my rep power! It used to be 12, but it Is now 11
    :mad::mad::mad:

Plasmos likes this.
  4. Ventus

Seriously Sovieto, what is your problem!?
    Tell us and we might be able to help you.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I tried taht already, but he doesn't listen. He goess on nega repping people. If you nega rep me though I'll be pissed, I'm 10 away from a second rep box. From what your doing you should really think about leaving, but don't say we didn't try helping you. You need to grow up and be mature.

Fireflame likes this.
  6. Ventus

and Sovieto if you do nega rep again for a childish reason, you'll most certainly banned. We're all watching you

7. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

Dude I dont think you should leave I am glad you spoke your mind and for that I tip my hat to you

8. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Sovieto, I'm not a good person to ask advice, but think before you speak. We, well I, am not asking you to change completely. The forums won't have no juice if everyone was nice. We need hard headed people like you to keep the forums active. (That wasn't a mean comment, I am stubborn and sometimes mean, but I learn how to bite my tongue.)

Again, there are many teens here and your word choice might be a little strong for them. So write, revise, and post.

^_^ Stick Around, Please?

9. OverLord Abaross

there right stay this forum would be boring if every one is nicy nice to each other

10. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

lmfao, you don't even know me. You judge me from acouple of posts. Bad Idea, like you said. Don't take the internet serious. Also make up your mind whether you dislike or like a person, you can't have both. If you still dislike me, keep reading this over & over until it sinks in.

11. OverLord Abaross

yeah that is kinda dumb you judge from only a few posts

12. Ventus

Yeah but he doesn't have to express his opinions in an impolite fashion.

13. OverLord Abaross

if he didnt then it wouldnt be the internet

14. Ventus

So you're saying you like reading rude, insulting comments?
    Also he gives childish bad rep notifications, which are really frustrating.

15. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Its not so much as a like or dislike, its more of a mutual respect.

16. dualblade

dualblade Break!

alright,people,the internet is like real life.there are people who are nice,people who are not nice,and people who do both.Mostly everyone is the last one,but swings twords one of the two.In life or on the internet you have to handle both kinds.deal with it.

still dont think you should leave man

17. OverLord Abaross

I said no such thing I just think that if there wasnt any arguing then this site would get old quick and I disagreed with his bad reping so

18. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

The internet a big place. You meet one person then the next day they are gone and they are replace by another person.

This would be a whole different situation if we where in the real world. Don't let the internet control you.

Sovieto, has been a rude member but he is entitled to his own thoughts and action. Of course I am aware of his comments, but he didn't do nothing that can get him banned. He didn't insult or threaten a person and if he did, he didn't rant about it.

It is true that giving people negative rep points for stupid reason is childish, but in my opinion, who cares about rep points. If you post regular, have fun, and play nice with each other, every one is an outstanding member. I don't really care about rep points because it doesn't do nothing for me!

Everyone need to relax and don't let one member bother you.

19. OverLord Abaross

I agree all the way

20. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

*sigh* This is getting a little out of hand. Not you guys, but *sigh* Sovieto.

I'm just going to meet him in the real world and talk to him face to face. He does ramdom comments and he still doesn't know that feelings can not pass through the internet.

Same as MSN.. Example: "What ever I don't care"

What can you take from that sentence?
    Laugh?
    Disagreeable?

You don't know how the person is saying the sentece.

I would suggest Sovieto to use as the 'helpful' words as: Jk (joking)
    'lol', things like that.

Sovieto is a nice guy, I know who he is.. but I can handle with him. Sometimes he has to control himself and think ahead before he post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.