• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Should I Leave?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovieto, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Ok,both of you,stop fighting.While it is true that most of us are friends,we arent all friends with each other,and hating each other isnt productive.Making people hate you isnt a good thing,but letting yourself get angry over the small stuff isnt a good thing fishy.Same with you Sovi

2. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

sorry, dualblade. He's not very nice

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

You have broken many rules that have been set in place for a reason.

created a double account, cursing on forums(openly),double posting. flaming mods, should i continue?

I don't care what your reason is and i don't want to hear from you. you got banned because you obviously did something to get banned for, and afterward your ban was actually lightened by Locogabitron because we felt you would come back not sooooo how should i say childish?

Well whatever the case im sure you know why im posting for you will not be able to reply to this message.

4. dualblade

dualblade Break!

dont worry.Its not your fault,just dont get riled up by it.I have always found it easier to ignore the things that will make me angry when other people do it delibieritly.You should try that too

5. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

I'm not fighting, i have respect for Fishy, it's Sovieto that's irksome and i'm about a fingernail's length from reporting him

6. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

*closed Discussion*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.