• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

So what's your opinion on the game so far?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by Ventus, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

While we were talking about the Chap. 11 BArthandelus fight, I was fighting Dahaka, but once I beat Dahaka Barthandelus is easy. I beat him on my first try. What team do you run?

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

My last attempt was Lightning, Sazh, and Vanille.

3. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Lose Sazh for hope, Sazh's offensive synergist attempts don't help as much as Hope's defensive casts. Hope is also a GREAT medic AND ravager, better than Vanille in both, and so he opens up a free team slot. I reccomend Lightning, Fang, and Hope. Begin the battle in Com/Sab/Syn. Later in the battle Barthandelus will remove his de-buffs, but it really helps to put them on him early on. Once hope has finished buffing the team, switch to Rav/Com/Rav, and build up his chain gauge until you need healing again. If hope goes down, don't waste a Phoenix Down, just use Odin, and then rinse and repeat the earlier strategy.

4. Desert Warrior

I'll try that. But I might as well do as much as the second Role Crystarium as I can. I'm almost done with it for my characters.

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I can't beat the guy at the end of Chapter 10. I can't get enough damage on him.

6. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

After Barthandelus you get a Crystarium Expansion, the last one I believe. I barely have any of the second roles done on my characters, I've convinced myself maxing out there original roles is better, even though that most likely isn't the case.

7. Desert Warrior

Bahamut or Cid?

What I meant is maxing out the second role. Example: I've maxed out Lightning's Commando Role as far as it will go. I've almost maxed out her Ravager Role. And then Medic, and finally the other three roles that I've barely touched.

8. Roxion

Roxion New Member

maxing out their primary roles first is recommended.
    My team is (In order for the following paradigms list): Lightning, Fang, and Hope.
    My paradigms are:
    Relentless assualt: Rav/Com/Rav
    Delta Attack: Com/Sen/Rav
    Mystic Tower: Rav/Sen/Rav
    Solidarity: Com/Sen/Med
    Combat Clinic: Med/Sen/Med
    Evened Odds: Med/Sab/Syn
    I was able to get through most of the game with these, for the final battles I switched one out for Aggresion (Com/Com/Rav), Can't remember which one though. Btw, if u ask me, Lightning (towards the end of the game) makes a much better Ravanger than a Commando, especially because of her 'Army of One' signature attack.