• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Sora/Neku?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by DV8playa, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

I don't know much about this "clock" that Neku has. I've never actually played The World Ends With You.

2. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Down to the point, We have no idea what Neku really wants In KH3D.
    As for the whole, "hey Neku is Sora's Nobody theory", i'm ending it now. For Neku to be Sora's nobody, Sora's heart would have to leave his body. That is not going to happen again. Why? Because then we will be back to the point of CoM, where Naimine (who is no longer her own "being") would have to put Sora's memories together, taking another Year (which, with the tone of Yen Sid's voice, Sora doesn't have that sort of time). Thats why its impossible

3. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

This is probably a stupid question, but I don't remember how it happened. How is it that Sora lost his Heart and created Roxas, but got his heart back? Wouldn't that led to the destruction of Roxas?

4. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

my brother thinks he probaly doesnt have anything to do with the story. he thinks hes just one of those characters you can fight with, cuz you know you never had somebody to fight with ( besides goofy/donald ) in traverse town

5. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

no actually i think they were slowly transfering roxas into sora (memory wise) and at the end of kh II he was whole when he reconnected with roxas

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Have you played TWEWY?
    Neku is a participant of the reapers' game. The timer on his hand is the time that he has left to complete the Game Master's mission.

Eternal Slumber?! Neku is showing Sora because he wants to know if he is a player.

You've been misinformed. This creator isn't an actual creator then.

Sora and Riku are "waking" and "restoring" worlds through the keyhole of sleep.

Nope.
    Yup. Dream Drop Distance.

Apparently you haven't played the game.
    The timer on Neku's hand had 43:10. Neku had 43 minutes and 10 seconds to complete the mission. Reapers put up barriers so the players can't escape.

Technically, they are already dead. If they lose. They get erased. The timer is the time; he has to complete the mission. If he completes the mission. It doesn't mean he has won the game.

Yes, Roxas was converted to data back into Sora.

Nobodies don't have hearts.

7. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

What I mean is when Sora got his Heart back. That would destroy Roxas, wouldn't it?

8. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

Nobodies don't have hearts.[/QUOTE]

What I meant was, if Sora got HIS original Heart back, wouldn't that destroy Roxas?:confused:

9. Angel

Oh I get what your saying.

Nobodies are the body and soul.
    It doesn't matter that Sora regained his heart. His body and soul was already created into Roxas.

10. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

OK so any other ideas why Neku would be in the game? becuase Riku and Sora only have the dream eaters as helpers.

11. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

Hmmm... well... what if you go to Neku's world?

12. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

that still dosn't mean you will get him as a playable caracter...you got to think Sora didn't get any help at oilimpus coloseum when hurc was there...not to mention wonder land, travers town, and many other worlds in the kingdom hearts universe...not mention he dosen't get any help at all in CoM, and Coded...so I doubt it...

13. Angel

I'm pretty sure Neku's world won't appear in Kingdom Hearts.

Neku will be an ally.

It depends which game because Hercules does become a party member.
    He has summons.
    Donald and Goofy.

14. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

ok well no offence but one to two minutiesminute dosen't realy count to me...and as some people say sommons don't count either...

15. Angel

Its more than two minutes beside you can replay the episode.

Summons and D-Links are indeed help.

16. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

well fine lets get back to neku...I still have no prof that he is going to be a character that fights along sora...if anything he is saposed to be the one that sora fights aginst to get out of the world that neku is at...kinda like a world boss...

17. Angel

Dreams Eaters are the only way Sora can travel between world.

Neku tells Sora that he needs a partner to participate in The Reaper Game. Sora, being the kind hearted hero he is, tells Neku that he will help him.

18. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

I think Neku is going to be a side fighter like Donald and Goofy. I thi8nk the dream eaters will only fight with you when there is no one else. Also there is No Neku world...in the trailer he appears in Twilight Town.

19. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

i see...I don't have raguler tv soo I don't know that...

20. Angel

Neku has his own Dream Eater as well called Neko Cat.
    So I'm guessing you'll fight on his own while you'll have two dream eaters.

You meant (Traverse Town)

It's on the internet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.